Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2008, 05:47 PM   #1
jbot
Future D1 Dad
 
jbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,366
jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default interview w/ herb simon

if you're a true pacers fan, i hope u know who this dude is. anyway, got this from the official pacers site and thought it was a decent read.

http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/herb_...na_080307.html

please note the question asked towards the bottom of the page. he's asked whether the team is getting sold and answers that he "has no plans not to own the team". hmmmmm. also, he says the only thing that's not getting looked at to change by next season is the owner. bird, o'brien?
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 12:18 AM   #2
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY
 
PacerRaptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Conseco Field House
Posts: 2,654
PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation
Default Re: interview w/ herb simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
if you're a true pacers fan, i hope u know who this dude is. anyway, got this from the official pacers site and thought it was a decent read.

http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/herb_...na_080307.html

please note the question asked towards the bottom of the page. he's asked whether the team is getting sold and answers that he "has no plans not to own the team". hmmmmm. also, he says the only thing that's not getting looked at to change by next season is the owner. bird, o'brien?
isnt the owner Herb and Mel? That means that theyre not changing, therefore not for sale. I wouldnt mind a change of owner, maybe get an owner thats not affriad of paying some luxury tax
PacerRaptor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 02:26 AM   #3
jbot
Future D1 Dad
 
jbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,366
jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: interview w/ herb simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
isnt the owner Herb and Mel? That means that theyre not changing, therefore not for sale. I wouldnt mind a change of owner, maybe get an owner thats not affriad of paying some luxury tax

yep, the simon bros. are the owners and they're staying. everybody else is getting looked at. i'd say the few that are safe would be granger, dunleavy and foster. those are the only ones i want to stay anyway.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 04:05 AM   #4
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY
 
PacerRaptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Conseco Field House
Posts: 2,654
PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation
Default Re: interview w/ herb simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
yep, the simon bros. are the owners and they're staying. everybody else is getting looked at. i'd say the few that are safe would be granger, dunleavy and foster. those are the only ones i want to stay anyway.
along with those...i like Rush, Diogu, and Shawne Williams (if he can manage to keep his head in the game and off the streets)
PacerRaptor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 05:26 PM   #5
jbot
Future D1 Dad
 
jbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,366
jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: interview w/ herb simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
along with those...i like Rush, Diogu, and Shawne Williams

williams, yes. i'm still not sure about diogu and rush.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:16 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy