Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-17-2008, 10:39 PM   #1
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default OT: The Pimp Has An Annoucement (not basketball related)

Howdy folks,

I just thought I would use this forum to let everyone know that my wife and I are expecting our second child come August. We are extremely excited and feel very blessed. I would have said something sooner, but we were not sure everything would go smoothly since we had problems in the past... so far, the doc says its progressing right on schedule, so we told the family over the weekend.

The Pimp is very pleased!

For anyone that has not had the pleasure of having children, its something greater than any Laker title could ever be... (hows that for an analogy) I hope you all get to experience such a wonderful thing.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 10:45 PM   #2
Kobe=MVP07`
Local High School Star

Kobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: OT: The Pimp Has An Annoucement (not basketball related)

mazal tov! now theres 2 things to celebrate this summer..:)

congrats it must be an awesome feeling..
Kobe=MVP07` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 10:54 PM   #3
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

congrats on your growing family. god bless and hope things go smooth for you and the newest addition to the laker army...
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:06 PM   #4
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I am so happy for you! Congratulations!

As we would say in church, may he live a long and fruitful life with God in him (as well as a bit of lakerfan hood )!!
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:53 PM   #5
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wow just wow... this is great news, i'm so happy for you and the family... your going to have so much fun... having had three i can tell you that each one is as special as the first...
wow congrats so cal...

edit:
how come on the ultra sounds they all look like little abraham lincolns?
three girls and all of our ultra sounds looked like we were reincarnating the 16th president...

Last edited by gts : 03-17-2008 at 11:56 PM.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 12:41 AM   #6
Kobe=MVP07`
Local High School Star

Kobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
wow just wow... this is great news, i'm so happy for you and the family... your going to have so much fun... having had three i can tell you that each one is as special as the first...
wow congrats so cal...

edit:
how come on the ultra sounds they all look like little abraham lincolns?
three girls and all of our ultra sounds looked like we were reincarnating the 16th president...

iv always thought lincoln would be a good looking woman

3 girls you say? hmm...

naw just pulling ur chains gts lovya
Kobe=MVP07` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 12:44 AM   #7
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Its a great news. Congrats to your new member of your family. What is going to be a girl or a boy? :)
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 02:56 AM   #8
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Congrats bro!!!

You are very very very blessed.
Me and my wife just got married last year and hopefully when we start trying we will be blessed like you and your wife.

Congrats again!!!

crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 03:58 AM   #9
GMW
Local High School Star

GMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation here

gratz man! hope all goes well.
GMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 11:16 AM   #10
hwliuLAP
Local High School Star

hwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected poster

Congrats man
hwliuLAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 11:16 AM   #11
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Congratulations Mike.....Maybe I will be giving the same news in couple of months to come
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 11:22 AM   #12
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gongrats...

An heir to the Pimp crown has been produced
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 11:33 AM   #13
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool
Cool Re: OT: The Pimp Has An Annoucement (not basketball related)

Congrats!!!

I have 3 boys Mario JR. 9 soon to be ten in June. Andrew Joseph M. 3 soon to be four in June and Loghan Xavier M. 1 and in June expecting another surprise!!! So soon I'll have four kids :)

mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 12:12 PM   #14
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thats awesome. I wish you and your new family member the best. Another Laker fan is soon to be born!
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 12:28 PM   #15
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

Congrats man.

I got two boys myself and its bad a$$. I got them watching Lakers games with me already!
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: