Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 03-30-2008, 02:32 PM   #16
Murdashow
I brick open layups

Default Re: Do guys still play "tips" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illosophee
18 now. I've been on spring break this entire week and all of next week. Since I have had nothing to do for the past week, I've been playing basketball with my one year younger brother and my friend at a local park.
Why does my age matter, anyway? Is it childish for me to play 21?

It's just that the type of game you play is something like little kids would play. If I played like that with the people I play/played with, nobody would be able to get more than 10pts without getting tipped back to zero. And starting the game with a free throw? You too weak to shoot from 3?
Murdashow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 02:51 PM   #17
hito da god
look that way >>>>

when we play with tips, if you have over 11 n get tapped you only go down to 11
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:50 AM   #18
Illosophee
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdashow
It's just that the type of game you play is something like little kids would play. If I played like that with the people I play/played with, nobody would be able to get more than 10pts without getting tipped back to zero. And starting the game with a free throw? You too weak to shoot from 3?

No, actually the games last forever. The only reason they end is when we get too lazy to play defense, which only happens when we want the game to end.
Illosophee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:52 AM   #19
Illosophee
I airball my layups

And, no, I'm not too weak to hit a 3. We've never actually thought about where we shoot the first shot from. Whoever busts first shoots from wherever he is standing, which I have basically summed down to being the freethrow line.

Damn, man, you are trying to start some sort of internet beef. What's next? Are you going to give me dirty (emoticon) looks now?
Old 04-02-2008, 05:38 PM   #20
Murdashow
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illosophee
And, no, I'm not too weak to hit a 3. We've never actually thought about where we shoot the first shot from. Whoever busts first shoots from wherever he is standing, which I have basically summed down to being the freethrow line.

Damn, man, you are trying to start some sort of internet beef. What's next? Are you going to give me dirty (emoticon) looks now?

How am I trying to start "internet beef". All I did was ask you how old you were.
Murdashow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 04:17 PM   #21
Illosophee
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdashow
How am I trying to start "internet beef". All I did was ask you how old you were.

I assumed you were attempting to make fun of me because I still play 21, even at the age of 18. Sorry.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: