Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-21-2008, 01:40 AM   #31
gts
Sons of Antartica

Default Re: Official PimpCast: Lakers vs. Jazz, 3/20/08, 7:30PM PST, Delta Center

Quote:
Edit2: Just saw the main forum's page. What happened to Loki? He used to be a legit poster.
loki hates the lakers... the last couple years the lakers have struggled so he was only moderately annoying...
now that the lakers are winning and kobe his arch nemmesis is possibly on the verge of winning and MVP award he's starting to crack...lol

the last few weeks i have lost all respect for the guy... he's become a troll and is just another laker/kobehater

in the words of doc holiday..."It would appear that the strain was more than he could bear."

Last edited by gts : 03-21-2008 at 01:44 AM.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 02:15 AM   #32
gts
Sons of Antartica

Default Re: Official PimpCast: Lakers vs. Jazz, 3/20/08, 7:30PM PST, Delta Center

btw way..we won we won..i'm gonna do the superiority dance now...

Last edited by gts : 03-21-2008 at 02:35 AM.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 04:08 AM   #33
Tainted Sword
World Champion WOOOO~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
had a dinner meeting tonight .. luckily for me the clients a big time laker fan so we moved the meeting from a local steak house to chili's bar and watched the laker game...lol

lakers rock, what a game from the opening tip they rocked... for every mini run the jazz threw at them they dug their heels in and refised to budge...they were more stubborn them ny 3 year old when i tell her it's too late for ice cream...
kobe was MVPish tonight
lamar was dominant in his subtle way...

vlad rad, sasha, farmar turiaf big contributions..luke meh on the points but he was busy duking it out with harpring all night...lol those two are gonna be sore tommorow... in the third my client who's from japan turned to me and said luke does not like that guy, they are like two dogs fighting over the same bone...lol

wow i'm stoked great great win... we are one of four teams to beat the jazz on their home floor..i didn't think they'd pull it off but they did
Word on that, yo. =)

I must say, I am so confident in the future of this team. So many analysts figured we’d drop the rest of the trip after Houston, but we found a way to rebound against a team that is practically unbeatable at home-with a seriously depleted roster might I add. And now we’re back at the top of the West, baby~!

This great show character and heart only makes me more confident in this team once they become healthy.

Last edited by Tainted Sword : 03-21-2008 at 04:11 AM.
Tainted Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 04:58 AM   #34
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

What a game!

Kobe was so pumped in the 4th that it got me pumped..

play of the game: Kobe's double fake + no-look pass to Luke to lay it in
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:02 AM   #35
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
loki hates the lakers... the last couple years the lakers have struggled so he was only moderately annoying...
now that the lakers are winning and kobe his arch nemmesis is possibly on the verge of winning and MVP award he's starting to crack...lol

the last few weeks i have lost all respect for the guy... he's become a troll and is just another laker/kobehater

in the words of doc holiday..."It would appear that the strain was more than he could bear."

Loki hates Kobe and the Lakers... but if you take his posts seriously, he will get on your nerves. Honestly, I find his posts funny at this point because they really are not based in any fact. They are good entertainment.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:04 AM   #36
alexthegod
Local High School Star

...... .....thank gawd for tivo! just saw the game this morning. That game was crazy. It felt like game 7 of the NBA finals out there. That crowd was relentless. Great play up from everyone out there today. They did the best job all year of cleaning the glass and challenging just about every shot especially in the paint.

The Lakers are scary when they bring that kind of energy and focus.
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:08 AM   #37
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

The Delta Center is one of the loudest arenas in the league.... its absolutely amazing when the Jazz crowd gets that worked up and supports their team. I will admit that they get much louder than we do in the Staples Center.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:34 AM   #38
fiddy
Ariana Army

I was awake, i watched the game. It was pure pleasure esepcially the first quarter. I so happy.
fiddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 03:27 PM   #39
schyza
High School Starter

Great game by the Lakers they looked sharp, focused and they played with purpose. That purpose was to shut those Utah fans up that were booing Fish. (Classless) What sucks is that I’ve been so busy with work that this was the 1st game I’ve been able to watch in almost a week. The last time I was able to catch a game was the last quarter and a half of the NO game which was a sad game to watch. What was funny about the NO game is that I turned on the TV and saw Walton playing center looked at my wife and said this is the stupidest rotation I have ever seen on the floor together WTF is Walton at center for even if Gasol’s in foul trouble freaking Walton at center (and unlike other’s I like Walton at his own position) but were was Ronnie or even DJ. Like I said I only caught the tail end of that game so I might be out of the loop on why we had who we had on the floor in that game.

The Utah game however was a thing of beauty and Kobe seemed like he was a pissed off man on a mission. Dose anyone know when Newble will be available to play?
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: