Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 08-08-2006, 08:28 PM   #1
briantfx
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default interview

Yo. What it do. I got a school research project on streetball and need to get some questions answered by some ballas. Can any of you answer these asap? Peace.

1. What is your name?

2. How old are you?

3. Where were you born and raised?

4. What are 3 things you like to do that don't relate to basketball and sports?

5. What is your definition of Streetball?

6. How did you become interested in Streetball?

7. How do you feel about the publicity of Streetball through And1's mixtapes, books and video games?

8. What makes you choose to be a Streetballer instead of playing basketball with regular rules and skill-sets?

9. How would you describe the audience?

10. How many times have you actually had a fight with someone over a Streetball game?

11. If you moved to New York City tomorrow to play at Rucker Park regularly, what 5 items would you take with you?

12. Name three people you look up to.

13. Do you think a scoreboard to eliniate the arguing and pauses during a game is a good idea?

14. What would you say are the main three things that keep the crowd around?

15. Would you consider Streetball as a performance art?
briantfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 06:21 PM   #2
KillaCrossover23
Can barely lace up my sneakers

1. What is your name? Justin Bodenschatz

2. How old are you? 13

3. Where were you born and raised? Johnstown Pennsylvania

4. What are 3 things you like to do that don't relate to basketball and sports? Video Games, AIM and watchin TV

5. What is your definition of Streetball? Real Basketball

6. How did you become interested in Streetball? And1 Mixtape tour

7. How do you feel about the publicity of Streetball through And1's mixtapes, books and video games? I think it helps out Streetball a lot

8. What makes you choose to be a Streetballer instead of playing basketball with regular rules and skill-sets? The crowd,action and that the people play Streetball for real

9. How would you describe the audience? Great

10. How many times have you actually had a fight with someone over a Streetball game? 0 but i get pretty mad at some people

11. If you moved to New York City tomorrow to play at Rucker Park regularly, what 5 items would you take with you? Sneakers, Money, Other people, Shades and drinks

12. Name three people you look up to. Proffessor Hot Sauce and AO

13. Do you think a scoreboard to eliniate the arguing and pauses during a game is a good idea? No streetball dont need that

14. What would you say are the main three things that keep the crowd around? Great dunks, Moves and Breqakin peoples ankles

15. Would you consider Streetball as a performance art? Yes
KillaCrossover23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 08:16 PM   #3
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

1. What is your name? statman
2. How old are you?16

3. Where were you born and raised?sacramento

4. What are 3 things you like to do that don't relate to basketball and sports? relax
read
tv
5. What is your definition of Streetball?
streetball is basketball infused with expression of individuality and showmanship in a more relaxed atmosphere.

6. How did you become interested in Streetball?
watching it on tv and playing it in the parks
7. How do you feel about the publicity of Streetball through And1's mixtapes, books and video games?
tv is good. i haven't seen any books, unless you mean magazines. the video games don't really have the essence of streetball, they're sub par.

8. What makes you choose to be a Streetballer instead of playing basketball with regular rules and skill-sets? i don't limit my self to either basketball or streetball, i do both.

9. How would you describe the audience?
depends where you're at
10. How many times have you actually had a fight with someone over a Streetball game? 0, im too chill for that. they can fight with their teammates, about who was supposed to guard me.

11. If you moved to New York City tomorrow to play at Rucker Park regularly, what 5 items would you take with you?
ball, shirt, phone, bag, bazooka?
12. Name three people you look up to.
mj, mlk, 'rents

13. Do you think a scoreboard to eliniate the arguing and pauses during a game is a good idea?
sure, but it would kinda take away from the nature of the game
14. What would you say are the main three things that keep the crowd around?excitement and suspense

15. Would you consider Streetball as a performance art? of course

Last edited by bigboi_baller : 09-12-2008 at 03:56 PM.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: