Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 03-26-2008, 03:21 AM   #16
trig
Decent college freshman

Default Re: Bill Walker?

A better version of Hassan Adams?
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 08:48 AM   #17
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monthh
Everyone knows Beasley is immature, Walker seems to take it to another level. I agree with everything else in the thread.

The question I have is: is Mayo like this too? I know Mayo has an ego and whatever else, but is he this immature as well? They seem like they would have fun together, but them and their posse, with millions of dollars? I think they may have too much fun. I think this would kind of raise a red flag for some teams. I don't know of any reports of drug use like you have with Qyntel Woods a few years ago, but I would imagine these guys like to party a big together.
Shut the **** up.

Bill Walker is immature how?
Because he ate ****ing popcorn on the bench of a NIT game,while he was out for the season with a Torn ACL.

He pissed on the court because obviously he had to go,and obviously they dont allow players on the bench to head to the locker room unless due to injury.

The pointless **** a lot of you members on here say is disturbing.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 08:57 AM   #18
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trig
A better version of Hassan Adams?
What?

Hassan Adams was an undersized SF in college who was an adequate ballhandler but couldnt shoot from the perimeter and he made his living isolating his man and taking a bad shot or in transition.

Bill Walker is a SF,I dont know where these idiots are claiming hes now a PF because he played PF at Kansas State.If that holds true then I guess Beasley is a C.

Bill Walker is still an athletic specimen at SF and although he doesnt play hard to get into the passing lanes on defense he can play good man-on-man defense on SF's.Walker's game is steadily more versatile than it was in High School which shows hes at least trying to get better,Walker's 15 footer has improved and he actually began working on his 3-point shooting this year which was never a steady part of his game.

Bill Walker would be perfect in a team that plays a lot of transition basketball like Golden State or Miami.

Walker still will be in at least 4 NBA Slam Dunk Contests in his career.
Old 03-26-2008, 09:14 AM   #19
Lebron23
2nd Greatest Player

The next Vince Carter
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 10:52 AM   #20
IlliniFan
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
The next Vince Carter
I doubt he will ever be as good as Carter.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 01:12 PM   #21
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
I doubt he will ever be as good as Carter.
I have no clue why NBADraft.net even gave him that NBA Comparison.

He is as good of a dunker as Carter,but is not the player Carter is.
Old 03-26-2008, 01:37 PM   #22
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

monthh knows more about the college game than you do. Why come at him if he wanted too, could embarrass you? Especially when you've spoken on college players and displayed a lack of clue yourself? Think on that and apologize to him.

Next, the comparison with Vince Carter is obvious...Bill Walker in HS was a dunker and defied the laws of gravity. He has the size and athletic ability. Carter is about 6'7, Bill Walker 6'6. Why do they compare a versatile, athletic 6'10 kid as the next "KG"? Pretty damn obvious why. They are horrible with NBA comparisons, but to act like you didnt get THIS one is funny because if you knew Bill in HS you could atleast say "Ok i see why they went that direction.".
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 02:06 PM   #23
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
monthh knows more about the college game than you do. Why come at him if he wanted too, could embarrass you? Especially when you've spoken on college players and displayed a lack of clue yourself? Think on that and apologize to him.

Next, the comparison with Vince Carter is obvious...Bill Walker in HS was a dunker and defied the laws of gravity. He has the size and athletic ability. Carter is about 6'7, Bill Walker 6'6. Why do they compare a versatile, athletic 6'10 kid as the next "KG"? Pretty damn obvious why. They are horrible with NBA comparisons, but to act like you didnt get THIS one is funny because if you knew Bill in HS you could atleast say "Ok i see why they went that direction.".
I did know of Bill Walker in HS and NO he is nothing like Vince Carter.

Bill Walker is more like Mickael Pietrus

GOBB you have no validity in your posts you ****ing loser.
Old 03-26-2008, 04:56 PM   #24
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
I did know of Bill Walker in HS and NO he is nothing like Vince Carter.

Bill Walker is more like Mickael Pietrus

GOBB you have no validity in your posts you ****ing loser.

Tyler Hansborough, DJ Augustine, Donte Green were in your top 5. Nuff said.

None of them were top 5 draft picks at no point in the season. But I lack validity in my posts?

Players are sterotyped when compared to NBA players. You ever notice why the same players are often used in comparisons? When have you heard a player as the next Mickeal Pietrus? Next Andre Miller? Whenever you get an athletic player who has dunking ability the #1 choice is usually Vince Carter. Kwame Brown is nothing like KG, but he was compared to KG just because of his size and athletic ability. Never once said i agreed with them but atleast acknowledge or act like you have a clue to why guys are compared to players. But somehow i lost validity somewhere.

What do you know about college bball? Not much...you're Ty Lue in comparison.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 06:37 PM   #25
Efunk7
Serious playground baller

Interminator, if you knew of walker in high school, it's hard to understand why you can't see where the VC comparisons came from...
Efunk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: