Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-21-2008, 12:44 AM   #1
doublefbf
I airball my layups

doublefbf has an OK reputation so far
Default Somebody call Phil and tell him win 60!

Somebody call Phil and tell hjim to win 13-1 down the stretch to get 60 wins for homecourt in the Playoffs Please They have 10 hm gms and 4 rd gms,@ GS, SAC, Port, LAC. Get er dun!

Last edited by doublefbf : 03-21-2008 at 12:47 AM.
doublefbf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 04:25 AM   #2
Mamba33
I brick open layups

Mamba33 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Somebody call Phil and tell him win 60!

The chances of 60 wins seem pretty high to me, alot of home games in the stretch
Mamba33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 04:56 AM   #3
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

We need support like tonight to make it happen

Lakers:

Where 60 wins happens..

.. sounds good to me
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 05:46 AM   #4
theblackmamba100
Can barely lace up my sneakers

theblackmamba100 has an OK reputation so far

That would be great!
theblackmamba100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 06:50 AM   #5
Emile
National High School Star

Emile is a pretty well-respected posterEmile is a pretty well-respected posterEmile is a pretty well-respected poster

Yeah, would be quite lovely. Not the main imperative though, it's just a bragging rights thing. I see them winning 57, 58 or 59 tbh.
The 60 is a very symbolic number and would certainly be nice but it's more important to win as much as possible because of the seeding. Secure #1 seed and then throw a little salute to the symbolic number.
Emile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 08:57 AM   #6
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

More than the wins, we should be wanting to make sure the team gels into playoff intensity.... we are seeing a good portion of that in the western conference since its so close.... ahh, these are good times... its march madness in the nba! :)

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:29 AM   #7
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
its march madness in the nba! :)

finally an exciting end to the reg season!
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 12:16 PM   #8
-Ev08-
I brick open layups

-Ev08- has an OK reputation so far

If we can win the next 5, including the back to back against GS...we then get Gasol and Bynum back, and big time momentum...we have a chance to go 13-1.
-Ev08- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 12:33 PM   #9
Tainted Sword
World Champion WOOOO~!

Tainted Sword is considered somewhat coolTainted Sword is considered somewhat coolTainted Sword is considered somewhat cool

Espn even said NBA this year > greater than March Madness. So many stories from the Celtics return to relevance, the wild west, Shaq becomeing a roleplayer (lol), NO's success story, the true emergence of Paul/Lebron, and that fire sale before the deadline. I can go on and on with that list. So many reasons to be excited.
Tainted Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 12:50 PM   #10
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

I just want the #1 seed. Would be great coming out #1 in this historic playoff race and more importantly having HC advantage through the WC playoffs.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 04:04 PM   #11
vert48
Can You?

vert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat cool

I would be disappointed in10-4 or less, unless they lose a couple games at the end because their position is already set.
I will be very happy with 11-3, and ecstatic with 12 or more wins.
If I was putting percentages on it, I think that they will go:
5% < 9-5
5% = 9-5
40% = 10-4
40% = 11-3
5% = 12-2
5% > 12-2
vert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 05:09 PM   #12
Jayrome05
Skadoosh

Jayrome05 has an OK reputation so far

GO LAKERS!!!

60 wins for 60 years!!!!
Jayrome05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 05:10 PM   #13
-Ev08-
I brick open layups

-Ev08- has an OK reputation so far

Winning 60+ games in the west this season is just as impressive as 65 wins any other year, and considering the injuries our team had this season and not having Gasol on the team all year, and Kobe's injury...winning 60 games to me is like winning 70, maybe I'm homerish but I'm excited about this teams future.
-Ev08- is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: