Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-20-2008, 10:34 AM   #1
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Official PimpCast: Lakers vs. Jazz, 3/20/08, 7:30PM PST, Delta Center

Hi Everyone,

VS.

7:30PM PST // 10:30PM EST Game Time
Television: TNT - Nationally, K-CAL TV 9 Los Angeles
KLAC 570AM LA Laker Radio Station

Season Record vs. Jazz: 2 - 1

This is the official gamecast for the Lakers vs. Jazz.

Amazingly, after an injury to Pau, the Lakers are still tied for first place in the Western Conference, despite two loses on the road. The Lakers would do really well to go 2-2 on this trip given the circumstances, and they do match up well against the Jazz. If they come out with intensity, the Jazz are beatable!

This season has been absolutely incredible. The Western Conference's top 8 spots in the standings are all within 4 freaking games. At this point in the season, I think this is unprecedented... certainly in my lifetime. It makes for a very exciting finish to the season where every single game matters (kind of like the NCAA, eh?).

Game Preview: ESPN Game Preview

There will likely be a thread in the main forum, so please participate there as well.

Go Lakers!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 10:48 AM   #2
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Default Re: Official PimpCast: Lakers vs. Jazz, 3/20/08, 7:30PM PST, Delta Center

!!! GO LAKERS !!!
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 11:27 AM   #3
Ryansrams
I hit open 5-footers

Default Re: Official PimpCast: Lakers vs. Jazz, 3/20/08, 7:30PM PST, Delta Center

Derron Williams scares the sh** out of me We have to find a way to stop PG penetration cause players like Williams can single handily beat us.
Ryansrams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 01:57 PM   #4
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryansrams
Derron Williams scares the sh** out of me We have to find a way to stop PG penetration cause players like Williams can single handily beat us.

With Fisher being on that team for a year, we will need him to try and stop deron.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 02:00 PM   #5
Kobe=MVP07`
Local High School Star

I have realized that what puts us over the top is when 1 of our 5 3pt shooters has a good stroke going that night..

all we need is a little help. if its dfish, then kobe will find him. or sasha or famrar or vlad or even himself

that 1 person will spread the floor giving kobe and lo room to operate

GO LAKERS
Kobe=MVP07` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 04:00 PM   #6
cbags3
Can barely lace up my sneakers

we dont have to stop deron williams we just have to keep him under control and make everyone else work. i say let them feed the ball to okur..he always plays horrible against us.
cbags3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 04:03 PM   #7
GMW
Local High School Star

gonna try to catch this one, though it starts at 4:30 am for me...

will be a very tough game, I don't see who is gonna stop Deron for us, but I'm hopeful we can pull it off nontheless
GMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 05:03 PM   #8
gts
Sons of Antartica

errrmmm utah has only lost 3 games at home this season? even at a full roster this would be a tall order...lol i cannot see us with the depleted roster taking this game... boozer will give us fits in the paint, he''ll be the ket to the game...
control boozer, let deron get his points and play a flawless game then maybe we'll escape with a win..or hope the jazz lay a huge egg and play like crap...lol
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 05:11 PM   #9
DaRizzle
I brick open layups

They booed Fisher...We need to win this one for him
DaRizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 05:49 PM   #10
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe=MVP07`
I have realized that what puts us over the top is when 1 of our 5 3pt shooters has a good stroke going that night..

all we need is a little help. if its dfish, then kobe will find him. or sasha or famrar or vlad or even himself

that 1 person will spread the floor giving kobe and lo room to operate

GO LAKERS

The scenario you're giving is only true when we have a bunch of injuries so I hope thats what you're talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
errrmmm utah has only lost 3 games at home this season? even at a full roster this would be a tall order...lol i cannot see us with the depleted roster taking this game... boozer will give us fits in the paint, he''ll be the ket to the game...
control boozer, let deron get his points and play a flawless game then maybe we'll escape with a win..or hope the jazz lay a huge egg and play like crap...lol

I watched some jazz games this season and whenever teams have boozer in check, their next go to guy is mehmet okur who can play both inside and out by the way. Its going to be tough and we will have to beat them by almost flawless execution in the offense. We cannot have a dry-spell even if its for 2 minutes long. Utah runs the second most complex offense in the NBA next to the zen's triangle.

Now lets see if my mini konex powers work....I predicted a win earlier in the day so if we lose, put the blame on me :)
Old 03-20-2008, 07:31 PM   #11
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

Deron must be destroyed
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 07:32 PM   #12
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRizzle
They booed Fisher...We need to win this one for him
He can help us out by playing solid D
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:07 PM   #13
Frank Foley
High School Varsity 6th Man

If the Lakers lose I will stop posting for a month.
Frank Foley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:16 PM   #14
nbaLAker
Can barely lace up my sneakers

i still cant believe the fans were booing D fish (out of all people)..unbelievable
deron williams is a little beast sasha must get in his head tonight
nbaLAker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:38 PM   #15
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Foley
If the Lakers lose I will stop posting for a month.

The Jazz are a great team bro I would take that back. I wanna see you more lol
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: