Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 09-29-2008, 01:14 AM   #31
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Reply or Die!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

Sooo

Now that I'm in the forum...

Can someone tell me why
The pacers let go of Kareem Rush ? ? ?

They should of let him and Brandon play together...

Also... Why do the pacers keep gettin ripped off on trades.
They let good players go
JO deal,
Artest deal,
Al&Stephen Jackson deal ? ? ?

And bring in... ehh...
Dunleavy,Foster,Peja,

C'mon pacers...

I wish they would of gave the team 1 more year with Artest,JO,Reggie,StephenJackson,Al Harrington.

Would of made some noise. IMO everybody wouldnt of been so "Injured" with reggie still there. Would of gave them some heart... some juice. Use jamaal off the bench...

Bring this team back to the top of the east...!!!!!
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:32 AM   #32
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Mean John:

Quote:
Can someone tell me why
The pacers let go of Kareem Rush ? ? ?

he didn't live up to expectations IMO.

Quote:
They let good players go
JO deal,
Artest deal,
Al&Stephen Jackson deal ? ? ?

And bring in... ehh...
Dunleavy,Foster,Peja,

JO - nagging injuries and never became a leader for the team despite being an all-star and our only bonafide star player. it was time for him to go.

artest - the dude is a psycho and the reason the DET/IND riot started. need i say more?

al harrington - the 1st time he left was to get him a starting spot on another team. he was good enough to start but he was coming off of the bench. he needed to leave. the 2nd time i was pissed about. it seemed like we turned our back on him but it was for a trade, so whatever.

stephen jackson - yet another headcase but not quite on the same level as artest. he seems to have calmed down in GS and has done quite nicely for himself there.

dunleavy - he is a great player. he had a hell of a season last year for us. i have nothing bad to say about him whatsoever.

foster - he's the backbone of our defense. the guy is the epidome of the "blue collar worker". i hope to see him retire as a pacer.

peja - well, this deal didn't quite work out. he had a decent season w/ us but he was wanting more $ than we wanted to spend on him. NO had a better offer.

Quote:
Use jamaal off the bench...

jamaal comes off of his doctor's bench more than ours. he's done playing for the pacers.

Quote:
Bring this team back to the top of the east...!!!!!

we can only hope. we've got some new blood and new faces this year. let's just pray that it spells out wins. this season will be interesting to watch.

Last edited by jbot : 09-29-2008 at 09:35 AM.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:49 AM   #33
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

2+ months w/o posts = unstickied
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:29 PM   #34
Maggot
Fear the deer

Maggot has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski

i don't understand this word and i can't find it in the dictionary ...can someone explain it to me please
Maggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 01:01 PM   #35
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
What?

No way dude, people have to see this on top of the forum.

Restickied.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 07:41 PM   #36
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
What?

No way dude, people have to see this on top of the forum.

Restickied.

whatever you say, they're just cluttering up the board in my opinion
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:28 PM   #37
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
whatever you say, they're just cluttering up the board in my opinion
Aight man, f-ck it. It is about time for a change.

See, this is why I brought you in... to liven this place up.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 08:04 AM   #38
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggot
i don't understand this word and i can't find it in the dictionary ...can someone explain it to me please

desticktified?
Old 12-04-2008, 10:00 AM   #39
Maggot
Fear the deer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
desticktified?

unstickied
Old 12-04-2008, 05:00 PM   #40
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
unstickied
Old 12-04-2008, 11:38 PM   #41
Maggot
Fear the deer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
whaaaat?...why are you smiling?
does it mean to re-open or sth like that?
Old 12-05-2008, 08:29 AM   #42
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Stickied = A thread that will always be up in the top (a thread that will be one of the first you see on the page), even if it does not have any new posts in it.

Unstickied = No longer stickied
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:59 AM   #43
Maggot
Fear the deer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time
Stickied = A thread that will always be up in the top (a thread that will be one of the first you see on the page), even if it does not have any new posts in it.

Unstickied = No longer stickied

:) thanks
Old 12-05-2008, 11:46 AM   #44
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
:) thanks

no problem.
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 10:21 AM   #45
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:

i didn't know there was a law against smiling.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: