Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2008, 11:19 PM   #16
GoStanford
Go Sharks!
 
GoStanford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: CA (not the south)
Posts: 449
Default Re: MOP (Most Overrated Player)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
The most overrated player is Brook Lopez hands down. I've never seen such a hyped player who was so damn soft.

i agree, 26 pts and 10 rebs against texas in the sweet 16 qualifies you as the most overated player in college basketball.
GoStanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 11:23 PM   #17
VCMVP1551
NBA rookie of the year
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Charlie Villanuevas Eyebrows
Posts: 6,732
Default Re: MOP (Most Overrated Player)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoStanford
i agree, 26 pts and 10 rebs against texas in the sweet 16 qualifies you as the most overated player in college basketball.

That soft fairy didn't score in the last 13 minutes. I can't wait until he faces Shaq in the NBA and Shaq throws him into the 3rd row.
VCMVP1551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 11:33 PM   #18
GoStanford
Go Sharks!
 
GoStanford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: CA (not the south)
Posts: 449
Default Re: MOP (Most Overrated Player)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
That soft fairy didn't score in the last 13 minutes. I can't wait until he faces Shaq in the NBA and Shaq throws him into the 3rd row.

first of all, you're wrong, he did score in the last 13 minutes. And this conversation isnt about the NBA, he is in college. It's hard to argue with someone so stupid.
GoStanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 11:36 PM   #19
VCMVP1551
NBA rookie of the year
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Charlie Villanuevas Eyebrows
Posts: 6,732
Default Re: MOP (Most Overrated Player)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoStanford
first of all, you're wrong, he did score in the last 13 minutes. And this conversation isnt about the NBA, he is in college. It's hard to argue with someone so stupid.

It's hard to argue with someone so gay. Who the hell would be a Brook Lopez fan anyway?
VCMVP1551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 11:41 PM   #20
GoStanford
Go Sharks!
 
GoStanford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: CA (not the south)
Posts: 449
Default Re: MOP (Most Overrated Player)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
It's hard to argue with someone so gay. Who the hell would be a Brook Lopez fan anyway?

A Stanford fan. What kind of question is that? You're just proving my point that you're an idiot.
GoStanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 11:49 PM   #21
VCMVP1551
NBA rookie of the year
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Charlie Villanuevas Eyebrows
Posts: 6,732
Default Re: MOP (Most Overrated Player)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoStanford
A Stanford fan. What kind of question is that? You're just proving my point that you're an idiot.

So by that logic you are a Jason Collins fan too?
VCMVP1551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 12:10 AM   #22
GoStanford
Go Sharks!
 
GoStanford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: CA (not the south)
Posts: 449
Default Re: MOP (Most Overrated Player)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
So by that logic you are a Jason Collins fan too?

yes you are correct. And a Tiger Woods fan and a Josh Childress fan and a John Elway fan and a John Lynch fan and a Jim Plunkett fan and a Brevin Knight fan and a James Lofton fan and a Trent Edwards fan and an Ed McCaffrey fan and I'd even say I'm a Michelle Wie and Chelsea Clinton fan. I even thought Herbert Hoover was a great president.

I also like Kerri Walsh and Patrick McEnroe, don't forget his brother John. Summer Sanders is pretty cool as well. I also Mike Mussina, Ryan Garko, and Jeremy Guthrie. And did you know Shawn Green even attended Stanford?

Bill Walsh is also a pretty good head coach. Condoleezza Rice, i met her. Jerry Yang, he founded yahoo. I bet you like yahoo, I do. Also I like the great Ian Barnett. By the way, Mark Madsen can dance!

So, what university do you like?
GoStanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 12:22 AM   #23
VCMVP1551
NBA rookie of the year
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Charlie Villanuevas Eyebrows
Posts: 6,732
Default Re: MOP (Most Overrated Player)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoStanford
yes you are correct. And a Tiger Woods fan and a Josh Childress fan and a John Elway fan and a John Lynch fan and a Jim Plunkett fan and a Brevin Knight fan and a James Lofton fan and a Trent Edwards fan and an Ed McCaffrey fan and I'd even say I'm a Michelle Wie and Chelsea Clinton fan. I even thought Herbert Hoover was a great president.

I also like Kerri Walsh and Patrick McEnroe, don't forget his brother John. Summer Sanders is pretty cool as well. I also Mike Mussina, Ryan Garko, and Jeremy Guthrie. And did you know Shawn Green even attended Stanford?

Bill Walsh is also a pretty good head coach. Condoleezza Rice, i met her. Jerry Yang, he founded yahoo. I bet you like yahoo, I do. Also I like the great Ian Barnett. By the way, Mark Madsen can dance!

So, what university do you like?

I like North Carolina(many of my favorite players went there), Ohio State(some family members went there) and Notre Dame(family members went there aswell).
VCMVP1551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 12:59 AM   #24
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe
 
wTFaMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: COOGS HOUSE
Posts: 4,642
Default Re: MOP (Most Overrated Player)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
It's hard to argue with someone so gay. Who the hell would be a Brook Lopez fan anyway?


wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 01:10 AM   #25
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!
 
sulsuvtut27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Stanford: Home of Champions
Posts: 1,722
Default Re: MOP (Most Overrated Player)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
That soft fairy didn't score in the last 13 minutes. I can't wait until he faces Shaq in the NBA and Shaq throws him into the 3rd row.

VC you are a F***** retard.
Everyone knows Brook Lopez is a beast
Would be a all american if he didn't miss 9 games
The ratings don't go by how soft a player is, it goes by how F***** good a player is and Brook Lopez is just that a F***** beast.
I would now like to show a personal photo of VC.
:cletus2



Now Mark Madsen dancing
sulsuvtut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 01:18 AM   #26
GoStanford
Go Sharks!
 
GoStanford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: CA (not the south)
Posts: 449
Default Re: MOP (Most Overrated Player)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wTFaMonkey



Of all the people to applaud a post about someone else calling some gay, i didn't think it would be someone who's location is "yao mings pants"
GoStanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 01:19 AM   #27
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!
 
sulsuvtut27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Stanford: Home of Champions
Posts: 1,722
Default Re: MOP (Most Overrated Player)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wTFaMonkey



that is coming from a guy whos location is yao mings pants.
well at least VC has a partner to do those things you do. great choice VC, not that there is anything wrong with that.
sulsuvtut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 05:14 AM   #28
VCMVP1551
NBA rookie of the year
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Charlie Villanuevas Eyebrows
Posts: 6,732
Default Re: MOP (Most Overrated Player)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulsuvtut27
that is coming from a guy whos location is yao mings pants.
well at least VC has a partner to do those things you do. great choice VC, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Coming from a guy who posts under 2 names just to fool everyone into thinking your boyfriend Brook Lopez has more than 1 fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulsuvtut27
Everyone knows Brook Lopez is a beast

A beast????
VCMVP1551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 09:22 AM   #29
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.
 
wang4three's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 11,925
Default Re: MOP (Most Overrated Player)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
So by that logic you are a Jason Collins fan too?
There's no fault in being fans of the players on your team. I love Chester Frazier but he delivers more of a negative impact than a positive one to my Illini. I love his heart and his energy and his work ethic. End of the day he's just like a current version of Eric Snow, but he will not quit giving his best. No shame in being a fan of that. The Rudy-like character on your team. I can name other guys that won't do much of anything but you have to appreciate their efforts on the court. Last thing you want to be is a front runner and have the popular opinion.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 09:47 AM   #30
VCMVP1551
NBA rookie of the year
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Charlie Villanuevas Eyebrows
Posts: 6,732
Default Re: MOP (Most Overrated Player)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
There's no fault in being fans of the players on your team. I love Chester Frazier but he delivers more of a negative impact than a positive one to my Illini. I love his heart and his energy and his work ethic. End of the day he's just like a current version of Eric Snow, but he will not quit giving his best. No shame in being a fan of that. The Rudy-like character on your team. I can name other guys that won't do much of anything but you have to appreciate their efforts on the court. Last thing you want to be is a front runner and have the popular opinion.

I'm a Net fan and I've hated Collins for a few years. You don't have to like every player on your team.
VCMVP1551 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:54 PM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook


















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy