Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-11-2006, 07:10 PM   #1
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation
Default I wish the USA Men's team was as dominant as...

...the USA Women's U20 team.

USA 97 - Puerto Rico 57
USA 90 - Canada 39
USA 124 - Mexico 38
USA 114 - Bahamas 23

Just sick...
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 07:11 PM   #2
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

I wish women were as good as men in basketball..........but they aren't.

Who gives a..........?
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 07:12 PM   #3
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far
Default ...

i wish lebron and wade would train with the women players so they learn how to shoot.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 07:13 PM   #4
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

those are some serious wins. Wonder if international play will ever pick up for the females? 14 years removed from when we were known as dominating and international ball seemed like it would never catch up. I wonder what it be like 14 years from now for the females?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 07:14 PM   #5
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
those are some serious wins. Wonder if international play will ever pick up for the females? 14 years removed from when we were known as dominating and international ball seemed like it would never catch up. I wonder what it be like 14 years from now for the females?
In 14 years, people still won't care about women's basketball on any level. Not trying to be a douche, but it's the truth.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 07:17 PM   #6
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Are there any championship teams...

delete
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 07:17 PM   #7
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far
Default ...

as soon as some girl starts starts getting put back dunks and is actually ok looking i will watch.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 07:25 PM   #8
Young HkM
Up in the Rafters

Young HkM is popular on this boardYoung HkM is popular on this boardYoung HkM is popular on this boardYoung HkM is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
as soon as some girl starts starts getting put back dunks and is actually ok looking i will watch.

Same here.
Young HkM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 07:42 PM   #9
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re:

everone always cries about "NBA players lack fundamentals and need to go back to college."

watch the WNBA: that is PRECISELY what would happen if what you cry about comes about.

face it, NBA is not merely a sport. it is sports-entertainment... and not that "sports-entertainment" crap the WWF pushes itself to be..
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 08:07 PM   #10
Armani
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Armani has an OK reputation so far

WNBA Live 07
WNBA 2k7

if it came out would you buy it?
Armani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 08:15 PM   #11
TheHonestTruth
Banned

TheHonestTruth has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
i wish lebron and wade would train with the women players so they learn how to shoot.

Word brother. Actually in Athens if you replace some of the guys with some of the members of the girls team, they would've gotten the gold.
TheHonestTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 08:22 PM   #12
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armani
WNBA Live 07
WNBA 2k7

depends if there is a naked patch.
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 08:23 PM   #13
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armani
WNBA Live 07
WNBA 2k7

Yes, if there was a "Pull down pants" button
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 08:23 PM   #14
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

Quote:
Yup.

Do you realize, that even though the Woman's game may not be as exciting, etc. Did you know most of the woman's pro game is more solidified in the fundamentals of the sport, than the men's pro game? I'm willing to bet, that some of the elite players in the WNBA probably have better fundamentals than some of the elite NBA players? See, the women can't get by on pure athleticism, etc. So they work on actualy skills for their game. The day LeBron and Wade have a consistent jump shot, don't travel, play defense, and LeBron gets a better ball handle. They will be some of the greatest players of all-time. I WISH some NBA players had the fundamentals that WNBA players have. Now, Run tell that!!!
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 08:28 PM   #15
StraightHustlinInTDOT
I hit open 5-footers

StraightHustlinInTDOT has not been impressing people

psh.. who needs fundamentals when you can throw down a 360 JAM
StraightHustlinInTDOT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: