Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 03-25-2008, 04:29 AM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I Gotta Give Props

Man, your team is playing as well as ANYBODY at this point, and I have no clue how. I haven't seen but maybe two Sixer games this year, so could someone please come in here and school me a little bit on how the hell you guys are winning your games?
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:41 AM   #2
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: I Gotta Give Props

The Sixers are back. The funny thing is that the Sixers have a playoff spot and the Nuggets are still fighting for one. As much as I love like A.I. it would be messed up to see him not in the playoffs and his former team make it.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 03:40 PM   #3
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
The Sixers are back. The funny thing is that the Sixers have a playoff spot and the Nuggets are still fighting for one. As much as I love like A.I. it would be messed up to see him not in the playoffs and his former team make it.
Thank you Mr. Obvious for not answering my question at all.

Can anyone ELSE come in here and maybe tell me why they're doing so well?
Old 03-25-2008, 04:08 PM   #4
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Teamwork, unity, selflessness, and hustle are what make this team successful. Players are beginning to develop and emerge and the team chemistry is outstanding.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 04:29 PM   #5
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Is it mainly due to Andre Miller? Or is Iggy the leader? I know Dalembert has had a big role too.
Old 03-25-2008, 04:42 PM   #6
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Is it mainly due to Andre Miller? Or is Iggy the leader? I know Dalembert has had a big role too.

Andre has been playing very well and has assumed the leadership role with the team but it is not always one person. Sometimes Iggy will take the lead and other Andre will.
Old 03-25-2008, 06:28 PM   #7
Junny
I air my balls

Junny has decent reputation

Don't forget the bench players. Lou Williams and Rod Carney. Last but not least, Thad Young. I really really didnt expect him to play at the current level.
Junny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 02:18 PM   #8
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Thank you Mr. Obvious for not answering my question at all.

Can anyone ELSE come in here and maybe tell me why they're doing so well?

Old 03-26-2008, 09:33 PM   #9
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junny
Don't forget the bench players. Lou Williams and Rod Carney. Last but not least, Thad Young. I really really didnt expect him to play at the current level.

Yes they are all playing well especially Thad. Dalembert has been look very good as well.
Old 03-27-2008, 10:46 AM   #10
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

for the 76ers, starting to pull toward the post season and become a dominant force, even without AI there to help, nice to see them start exploding out on the scene at this time

Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 08:08 PM   #11
danumber88
I'm a neat monster.

danumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation here

Reminds me of the trailblazers earlier this season.. only this time on the east
danumber88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 01:57 PM   #12
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danumber88
Reminds me of the trailblazers earlier this season.. only this time on the east
And at a point in the season where the wins actually mean something.

Blazers' hot streak didn't get them into the playoffs, whereas the Sixers hot streak is gonna get em in.

The Sixers have the second best record since the All-Star break at 18-5, I believe, only second to the Rockets in that time.
Old 03-28-2008, 06:24 PM   #13
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
for the 76ers, starting to pull toward the post season and become a dominant force, even without AI there to help, nice to see them start exploding out on the scene at this time

Lets wait a year or two before we start calling them a dominant force.
Old 04-02-2008, 05:00 AM   #14
Finn T-Mac
Great young streetballer

Finn T-Mac has an OK reputation so far

That's for the fact that they are above .500. And I think the main reason has been Miller and the team chemistry. Hope they'll make it to the second round so they can build on it next season.
Finn T-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:56 AM   #15
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

This team is such a surprise, they could have the makings for an upset. They seem to be low on everyone's radar.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: