Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 08-12-2006, 02:53 AM   #1
T-Mac213
Banned

T-Mac213 has no real reputation yet.
Default andrew bynum haters

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread...0&page=1&pp=20
T-Mac213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 10:45 AM   #2
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

interesting... well, drafting the youngest player ever into the nba is not without controversy.

i still believe its too early to tell how this guy will be, as he will mature A LOT each NBA month that goes by.

my main concern is that he seems to lack the fire. the only time i have ever seen him show NBA caliber emotion was against shaq. he needs to show that more often in every game. we see that from kobe all the time. the desire and will to win!

all the other stuff, including myspace and such is just a kid being a kid... he can join the millions of other kids out there doing the same thing.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 12:54 PM   #3
T-Mac213
Banned

kobe got drafted from H.School and he turned out to be great even though he didn't get playing time, if the coach sees ur ready he'll give u time
Old 08-12-2006, 04:01 PM   #4
dblockallstars
High school junior varsity star

dblockallstars has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
interesting... well, drafting the youngest player ever into the nba is not without controversy.

i still believe its too early to tell how this guy will be, as he will mature A LOT each NBA month that goes by.

my main concern is that he seems to lack the fire. the only time i have ever seen him show NBA caliber emotion was against shaq. he needs to show that more often in every game. we see that from kobe all the time. the desire and will to win!

all the other stuff, including myspace and such is just a kid being a kid... he can join the millions of other kids out there doing the same thing.

Yeah n that fire isn't somethin u can teach or u pick up, I think u have it or u don't. I don't think even LO has it, but he's so much more talented and athletic and experienced that it doesn't matter, but if Bynum doesn't have it, in addition 2 all the other knocks on him like bein slow footed n other things, then...
dblockallstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 07:57 PM   #5
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblockallstars
Yeah n that fire isn't somethin u can teach or u pick up, I think u have it or u don't. I don't think even LO has it, but he's so much more talented and athletic and experienced that it doesn't matter, but if Bynum doesn't have it, in addition 2 all the other knocks on him like bein slow footed n other things, then...

I agree to a point... remember this guy just turned 18... he's just a kid... and every person is different. I am just hoping!!!
Old 08-12-2006, 08:53 PM   #6
LakerzFan4Life
Decent playground baller

LakerzFan4Life has no real reputation yet.

I think in his prime he will avarege 20/10/2
LakerzFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 09:17 PM   #7
T-Mac213
Banned

dude an 18 years old guy goes to war and ur saying hes a kid?
Old 08-12-2006, 11:08 PM   #8
brooklynchild155
High School Varsity 6th Man

brooklynchild155 has an OK reputation so far

andrew bynum is a good player but i think the lakers should have drafted shawn may.he's better then kwame brown right now to me. he can shoot, he can rebound and he got great hands. all my years watchin basketball i never seen a player have such bad hands like kwame brown.
brooklynchild155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 11:19 PM   #9
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Mac213
dude an 18 years old guy goes to war and ur saying hes a kid?

Have you ever served in the military? When you are 18, you are a scrub that is told what to do... when to eat, sleep and sh*t and fight. So, I am not sure what you are trying to imply here.
Old 08-12-2006, 11:20 PM   #10
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynchild155
andrew bynum is a good player but i think the lakers should have drafted shawn may.he's better then kwame brown right now to me. he can shoot, he can rebound and he got great hands. all my years watchin basketball i never seen a player have such bad hands like kwame brown.

There is no doubt that the Bynum draft was controversial, I agree!
Old 08-13-2006, 01:36 AM   #11
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynchild155
michael olowokandi
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 06:43 AM   #12
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

I'm a believer in bynum but im worried that he may become just a project that is going on as kobe's prime yrs are being washed away...I mean, I'm kind of split on trading him right now or keeping him. I definetly think lakers should have let go of him for artest....the way i see it is that if its gonna provide MAJOR help to kobe, then trade him...cuz you have one of the best players of all time just entering his prime...least you could do is provide him with some nice proven players
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 06:56 PM   #13
T-Mac213
Banned

bynum sucks all he does is make laker fans dream about the future
Old 08-13-2006, 07:59 PM   #14
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Mac213
bynum sucks all he does is make laker fans dream about the future

dude, how can you say he "sucks". if he was drafted THIS year, he STILL would have been the youngest in the draft. If drafted next year, he will be among the youngest. he's had 1 freakin' season. no one knows if he has what it takes yet. but we do know that lots of GMs want him...they always ask for him to be included in trades.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 11:16 PM   #15
SoCalMike

It's wayyyy too premature to say he "sucks." He shows much potential and the most important factor is that he IS improving! Remember, pretty much everyone in Laker management has said hes at least a three year project. We have not even started year two yet.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: