Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-29-2008, 12:02 AM   #1
Kobe=MVP07`
Local High School Star

Kobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation here
Default Wtf Just Pathetic!

down by 2 and u give the ball to lamar for a 3???

WTFFFFF EF the LAKERS for playing like ****, they had this game and the charlote game in there hands

they lost the game for playing stupid, what is with all the 3s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kobe=MVP07` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 12:06 AM   #2
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Droth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Wtf Just Pathetic!

Injuries are gonna kill us in the long run. if we had pau or bynum tonight we would not have taken nearly as many threes as we did
Droth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 12:09 AM   #3
Kobe=MVP07`
Local High School Star

Kobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droth24
Injuries are gonna kill us in the long run. if we had pau or bynum tonight we would not have taken nearly as many threes as we did

no excuses, they beet utah and dallas and played amazingly, and suddenly they look like 12 year old girls..

if the other team did anything special, id say fine, but i place total blame on the lakers..
Old 03-29-2008, 12:37 AM   #4
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lakers shot horrible it happens get over it... this game despite the lousy shooting was lost on the defensive side of the ball... they played bad d hoped to outscore and lost....
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 07:20 AM   #5
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

you guys are freaking out calm down. i understand, 2 loses against bad teams, but we have pau and bynum out, dfish and kobe are playing with injurys, and lamar odom has an infection!! the entire lineup is dealing with problems, so get over it.
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 08:00 AM   #6
Emile
National High School Star

Emile is a pretty well-respected posterEmile is a pretty well-respected posterEmile is a pretty well-respected poster

Folks..suck it up. Suck it up for one more game. Then Pau should be back. Bynum also should come and get some minutes, Phil even said he'd be a major contributor in the playoffs. And then also, as a bonus, we may be able to count on Ariza.

Are we the same team we were the last 2 years now? Pretty much. When you count in how much the other teams have improved, yeah, we're the same team at the same level we were the last two years. BUT, only for one more game.

Realistically, it was Bynum and Pau that have changed the complete complexity of this team, they were Godsend, the long awaited post scorers that could also anchor decently at least.
With just one of them...we're lethal. Yet, we're gonna have both in the playoffs.

So, suck it up. If we lose another one...it sucks but worse things could happen.
Bottom line is, we"ll be healthy for the playoffs. We"ll be relatively healthy for the last 5 games of the season and we"ll be able to pace ourselves for the playoffs from then. Still 9 games left. Pau will play 8. Bynum will come back. Perhaps even Ariza. Not having Fish will suck but when we get our post guys back, we"ll be a force to be reckoned with. Don't freak out. Just suck it up for another game. That's all. Things will get dramatically better very soon.
Emile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 09:57 AM   #7
Jayrome05
Skadoosh

Jayrome05 has an OK reputation so far

i agree with emile... there are going to be some games where the team is not mentally prepared for the game... As ive seen the lakers play, the way they play good is with an inside presence...turiaf was playing well against dallas and utah and gave an inside presence to those games...But then these last two games turiaf wasn't as sharp as he was in the road trip and he was getting into foul trouble...Once bynum and gasol get back Healthy then we'll do some major damage in the playoffs.
Jayrome05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 10:58 AM   #8
andredpg
I airball my layups

andredpg has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baller
you guys are freaking out calm down. i understand, 2 loses against bad teams, but we have pau and bynum out, dfish and kobe are playing with injurys, and lamar odom has an infection!! the entire lineup is dealing with problems, so get over it.

bynum and pau out bla bla bla
thats just pathetic!!! we've lost to sorry-a** teams while we are fighting for play-offs????wtf?????
we will be out in 1st round. that is, if we qualify for po. becouse we just cant defend. the team just has no heart. how can u loose to memphis????? you claim to be one of the best teams in the league, and u loose to memphise when u need a win.
Sasha dont give a f, for him every game is just another shooting practice.
turiaf & mbenga just jumps arround committing stupid fouls. Luke's running the floor making turnovers and he does not even look like basketball player. Lamar is sick, o my god, he should be in hospital becouse he has a flue.

i know i'm overreacting, but this, the way is just humiliating!!!
andredpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 12:05 PM   #9
Kobe=MVP07`
Local High School Star

ok i understand that some nights the ball just does not go into the hoop

what i dont under stand:

-the goal of the last 3 min was to give the ball to sasha to bail them out with 3s

-giving the ball to lamar to shoot a 3 [when all they needed was a 2] ...he missed and smile about it..

-score was 86-89 the lakers lucked out that memphis missed some shots, and the lakers did not capatilize on hte next possession [3-4 offensive rebounds turned to 3 3pt shots..]
Old 03-29-2008, 12:51 PM   #10
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe=MVP07`
ok i understand that some nights the ball just does not go into the hoop

what i dont under stand:

-the goal of the last 3 min was to give the ball to sasha to bail them out with 3s

-giving the ball to lamar to shoot a 3 [when all they needed was a 2] ...he missed and smile about it..

-score was 86-89 the lakers lucked out that memphis missed some shots, and the lakers did not capatilize on hte next possession [3-4 offensive rebounds turned to 3 3pt shots..]
lets not overlook kobe missed all his shots in the final two minutes, actaully missed alot of shots in the 4th quarter including a wide open three on that one possesion where i think every laker missed a shot....

lakers were just off last night, trying to pin this on one player is foolish...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 01:59 PM   #11
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
lets not overlook kobe missed all his shots in the final two minutes, actaully missed alot of shots in the 4th quarter including a wide open three on that one possesion where i think every laker missed a shot....

lakers were just off last night, trying to pin this on one player is foolish...

We actually played pretty good last minute and half(Ronny with sick block, also got an offense rebound, etc). Unfortunately, we had to play like that the ENTIRE 4th quarter. I really wish Ronny didn't get in foul trouble so much because he is our only post player that is halfway decent atm. Ronny's extra hyper energy while playing is good in some aspects but it is risky since he can get easy foul with a little bit of a hard hit in wrong place at wrong time by mistake. Fortunately, Mihm played a little yesterday and he seems pretty healthy to me now. For the next game, we will have Mihm/Ronny duo, which is much better than Ronny/MBenga.
Anyways, I definitely think Pau will be back by Wednesday. We will be fine after he returns. Hopefully we can regain our #1 spot; got my fingers crossed. If we can regain it

p.s. my first post. Finally got around to registering.

Last edited by bladefd : 03-29-2008 at 02:02 PM.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 02:56 PM   #12
Local High School Star

211269 has an OK reputation so far

So how long are you guys going to say "get over it, its just a few games"? Until they lose a few more and are out of the playoff race? Bottom line is this team SUCKS right now. The bench should be able to beat the 2 teams with the worst road records in the league. Stop making excuses, Lakers are pathetic right now and are in danger of not making the playoffs.
211269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 03:56 PM   #13
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Droth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 211269
Lakers are pathetic right now and are in danger of not making the playoffs.
yea these few losses have been pathetic but i wouldnt go as far as saying we're in danger of missing playoffs we are gonna get pau back soon and after that we will show what were made of and get back up their with the elite teams don't worry. It's not panic time just yet.
Droth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 04:16 PM   #14
Local High School Star

211269 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droth24
yea these few losses have been pathetic but i wouldnt go as far as saying we're in danger of missing playoffs we are gonna get pau back soon and after that we will show what were made of and get back up their with the elite teams don't worry. It's not panic time just yet.

Well bottom line is, until I see some heart and a desire to win from these guys, I have no reason to believe they will magically start winning games. Everything from their lack of hustle, to lack of rebounding to lack of defense has been pathetic and it seems to get worse every game. Getting outhustled and outplayed by lottery teams AT HOME when they are trying to hold on to a playoff spot is just inexcusable.

Last edited by 211269 : 03-29-2008 at 04:18 PM.
211269 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: