Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-29-2008, 05:09 PM   #31
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: If you met Paul Allen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
100 miles of Philly? Where is that location?

I dunno, but its one of the phillyBurbs. I know because you post on phillyBurbs.com. The question is, are you gonna play dumb and make me prove it?

but lets get back to your laughable e-persona. in real life you live in the suburbs outside a major city and have one black parent, so on the internet you constantly post pictures of black girls, tell people you're from "the illadelph," talk about how much you love big booties, act like you know all about hip hop (which you dont)

you have half a melanin gene and suddenly you pretend to be Joe Cool on the internet.

does that emoticon work for ya?
starface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 05:15 PM   #32
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Says the man with 15000 posts.

You're a dumbass. GOBB was on your side. He was making fun of how starface was going to reply to you.

What's the average IQ around here? Double digits it seems.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 05:16 PM   #33
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
You're a dumbass. GOBB was on your side. He was making fun of how starface was going to reply to you.

What's the average IQ around here? Double digits it seems.
Then he slapped me like he was on starface's side.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 05:17 PM   #34
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
Then he slapped me like he was on starface's side.

He slapped you because you're a ****ing dumbass who can't even follow what the ****s going on.

Jesus. We should've just let this idiot starface eat you for lunch.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 05:19 PM   #35
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Anyone actually thinks starface's posts are entertaining?

Anyone?

You gotta give props because he is trying real hard. But there comes a time he has to realize the hard guy routine isn't working for him.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 05:22 PM   #36
Dasher

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
He slapped you because you're a ****ing dumbass who can't even follow what the ****s going on.

Jesus. We should've just let this idiot starface eat you for lunch.
How would starface eat me for lunch?

His only comeback is YOU. ARE. A. VIRGIN

I smash on the regular so it is impossible for him to hurt my feelings with that nonsense. Gettin play aint as hard as it seems.

starface is such a loser that he goes to a basketball message board so people can help him with his body issues. He likes to brag about his studliness. Only a lame would do go to those lengths to impress strangers.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:27 PM   #37
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by starface
I dunno, but its one of the phillyBurbs. I know because you post on phillyBurbs.com. The question is, are you gonna play dumb and make me prove it?

Please by all means prove it. And ANYTHING else you may have.

*we all wait*

And dont run away from backing up what you wrote either chicken little.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 05:32 PM   #38
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Does phillyburbs.com even have a message board? It seems like just a news outlet to me.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 05:34 PM   #39
Dasher

starface may have just painted himself in a corner.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:35 PM   #40
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Says the man with 15000 posts.
Didn't catch the sarcasm, or italics indicating the aformentioned sarcasm?
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 05:38 PM   #41
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I smash on the regular so it is impossible for him to hurt my feelings with that nonsense. Gettin play aint as hard as it seems.

I believe you man, what with your mastering of the English arts, I bet those old hotties are just throwing themselves at you.

See her giving you the eye? That means she likes you.

Last edited by catzhernandez : 03-29-2008 at 05:40 PM.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:40 PM   #42
Dasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
I believe you man, with your mastering of the English arts, I bet those old hotties are just throwing themselves at you.

See her giving you the eye? That means she likes you.
Who are you exactly? I didn't think this concerned you. Put on your dunce cap and stand your sorry ass in the corner.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:41 PM   #43
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Starface
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 05:41 PM   #44
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by starface
but lets get back to your laughable e-persona. in real life you live in the suburbs outside a major city and have one black parent, so on the internet you constantly post pictures of black girls, tell people you're from "the illadelph," talk about how much you love big booties, act like you know all about hip hop (which you dont)

1. I grew up in West Philly the majority of my life. 3 blocks from a popular strip called 52nd st. 1 block from West Philly High. In fact

Where I grew up, altho much nicer lookin now

But i picked some random address out my ass will be your counter.

2. I constantly post photos of fine ass woman. Woman with fat asses that you run away from. But you're blacker than me.

3. Illadelph live 215 = Roots lyric, but you would have known that if you were a hip hop fan. You clown how "illadelph" is written but also claim I dont know much about hip hop, you know more than me, blacker than me tho right? And its not "the illadelph", never ever have I typed it like that. In fact I never refer to where I am from on this board as "illadelph". You got it from my location. The only time I typed it unless it was in direct response to you about it (gotta school you, you're flunking your class).

4. I know more hip hop than you. You are the reason why 50 cent sells a lot of albums. Idiot who buys it so you can blast it in your I roc sports car with assface across the bottom panel of the door. You are a mooser arent you? Moose your hair dont you? Get tans from a salon and moose your hair. I've seen you before...

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 05:43 PM   #45
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Who are you exactly? I didn't think this concerned you. Put on your dunce cap and stand your sorry ass in the corner.
I'm just backing you up.

Come on Doucher, don't you know when anyone is on your side?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: