Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-30-2008, 10:48 AM   #76
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If you met Paul Allen...

what i appreciate about gobb is:

his singleminded relentlessness

i wouldnt be surprised it starface doesnt log onto this thread again
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 11:10 AM   #77
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Also he even went as far as to beak down the response...

A philadelphia blog (where you claim to live)
with a comment from a poster named gobb (your user name)
the comment made indicates the author is not white (you claim to be black)
and the joke attempted was predictable and cliche (your m.o. to a tee)

What an idiot!
That bit doesn't even make sense. But what I find sad is that it wasn't as if that comment made on the blog was the first one, it was around 430, so this idiot would have had to spend quite some time to find it. What a loser.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 11:14 AM   #78
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Never have I seen an attempt to own someone backfire so badly. starface needs to commit ritual ISH suicide.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 11:14 AM   #79
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
That bit doesn't even make sense. But what I find sad is that it wasn't as if that comment made on the blog was the first one, it was around 430, so this idiot would have had to spend quite some time to find it. What a loser.
Not sticking up for the loser, but you can search a page for a specific word in Firefox.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 11:15 AM   #80
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Not sticking up for the loser, but you can search a page for a specific word in Firefox.
I don't know whether that makes his case better or worse, because that's still pretty sad.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 11:37 AM   #81
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:

You think that loser "Starface" knows how to search in Firefox? He can't even spell "Scarface" right.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 08:43 PM   #82
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

disgraceface is his new username. He wont show himself.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 08:53 PM   #83
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
IE has that feature too.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 08:57 PM   #84
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
disgraceface is his new username. He wont show himself.

LOL

hi.

i forgot about this thread today and didnt even see it till you just bumped it. clearly e-beefing is one of your top hobbies, above having friends and meeting wimmenz.

ok

so i was searching google for pics you've posted of big ass black girls because it doesnt let me use the feature to search peoples post history. one of the links that came up in my search with your name was phillyBurbs.com and it had your name and comment.

then you pretended like you never made the comment because you didnt wanna admit you have anything to do with suburban life, even tho the whole thing was PAINFULLY obvious!

what is there left to talk about in this thread? you are half black from the suburbs outside philadelphia and you get a thrill from pretending to be Mr. Black. You have 19,000 posts in a year which says it all. You make bad michael richards jokes on phillyBurbs.com. You made a thread asking why people dont like you, and the overwhelming response was that you try way too hard to be funny and fail.

I mean..............lol you can say anything you want to me, i know which of us i'd rather be. you've been ethered and are now going onto the ignore list with tmacslimpdick cause unlike you guys i dont come here for the attention garnered form an e-beef. both of you have pathetic virgin lives. its obvious.

damn your corny. peace!

lol..........
starface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 09:05 PM   #85
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by starface
LOL

hi.

i forgot about this thread today and didnt even see it till you just bumped it. clearly e-beefing is one of your top hobbies, above having friends and meeting wimmenz.

Coming from someone who tried to "exposed" someone by googling thier username? And you logged in 12:37am or was it 12:57am. Didnt u say you were getting ready to go out and get "wimmenz" up in da club? Why you checking ISH for at that time?

Quote:
so i was searching google for pics you've posted of big ass black girls because it doesnt let me use the feature to search peoples post history. one of the links that came up in my search with your name was phillyBurbs.com and it had your name and comment.

So you goggled "big ass black girls" and somehow the link to a post in a blog came up? Again i posted the link that exposed what you did.

You type "gobb philly burbs" in google.com. Guess what the first link is? Yup the link you posted here as "GOBB you post on phillyburbs.com". Who does that? You said I grew up 100 miles from Philly, i said no. So you punched in google.com and entered "gobb philly burbs" and say "Ha! Got him!".

Thats not me. I dont use "GOBB" as a username for other boards. And i damn sure dont reply to peoples blogs on some website I never heard of until you mentioned it. You cant even find ANY MORE posts by that user can you? Because google.com isnt computing any new leads you idiot huh?

Stalker shyt...thats what females do. They run searches on your usernames to see what msgboards you frequent, what sites you're on to see if you're flirting, picking up chicks etc etc. But you're mr cool, mr night life. Gotcha.

Quote:
then you pretended like you never made the comment because you didnt wanna admit you have anything to do with suburban life, even tho the whole thing was PAINFULLY obvious!

Uh huh

Quote:
what is there left to talk about in this thread? you are half black from the suburbs outside philadelphia and you get a thrill from pretending to be Mr. Black. You have 19,000 posts in a year which says it all. You make bad michael richards jokes on phillyBurbs.com. You made a thread asking why people dont like you, and the overwhelming response was that you try way too hard to be funny and fail.

Uh huh

Quote:
I mean..............lol you can say anything you want to me, i know which of us i'd rather be. you've been ethered and are now going onto the ignore list with tmacslimpdick cause unlike you guys i dont come here for the attention garnered form an e-beef. both of you have pathetic virgin lives. its obvious.

damn your corny. goodbye.

Ignore is for p*sssies. Wave the white flag.

You dont look for attention...but you made a thread posting your pix. Gotcha

YOU. ARE. VIRGIN.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:17 PM   #86
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here

??????

omg too funny

dude i have wireless internet, it logs on and off all the time. if the page is open on my computer and my internet goes out it will log me off then when it goes back on it logs me back on. thats the "activity" you fished out. LMAO

as far as your sad exposure at phillyburbs, i googled something like "gobb" "pictures" or something hoping for a picture thread you posted in. somewhere down the page was phillyBurbs and the topic you posted on. then lied about. you can keep clemminsing it all you want. regardless of whose side they claim publically, anyone here who bothered to look at it knows it was you. so you look worse every time you deny it.

thats all there is to it. you are going through some racial identity confusion right now and its somehow led you to feel like being an "internet bully" is your intended place under the sun. you are always here. you dont go out and do any of the things you talk about, just like 90% of this board. you have no photos of yourself in social situations. you have an exorbitant post count. THIS is your social network and you enjoy strutting around like the e-topdog. in real life your a zero and its obvious to me even tho people here think you are awesome because you pretend on the internet to be this smooth brotha but its obviously a shameful fantasy.

ETHER!

now we're done.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:23 PM   #87
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Guess I didnt go onto ignore yet. Liar Liar.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:25 PM   #88
starface
Banned

Quote:
Guess I didnt go onto ignore yet. Liar Liar.

i'm not going to PUT you on ignore.

i'm just going to ignore you.

starting....................................

now
Old 03-30-2008, 09:36 PM   #89
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Why did you put the emphasis on the word "PUT"? It's supposed to go on the word "YOU"

Starface still thinks that philly burbs guy is GOBB just because that guy has the same name.

Just because YOU post everywhere as your ISH name doesn't mean everyone else does.

GOBB stands for God Of Basketball (name he used on EZBoard ISH for YEARS) why would he use it on non-basketball websites?
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 09:38 PM   #90
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I would tell him to invest in my company which creates custom vertical jumping programs for everyone. It looks at demographics and the psychological, sociological and economic values of everyone individually to give them the perfect program.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: