Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-01-2008, 12:09 PM   #16
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

Default Re: Really Who thought we'd GET 50+ wins this season?

I would agree the lakers are not playing PO basketball right now we would be lucky to hold on to a top 4 seed if you ask me. With this team I think we are just an 500 team waiting to get Pau and Bynum back. Everybody in the west has step up there game except us so far.

We need Pua and Bynum now.
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 01:26 PM   #17
akts
Serious playground baller

Default Re: Really Who thought we'd GET 50+ wins this season?

We have 3 contributing and impacting players out and barely getting by. Heck 2 of them STARTERS! Now Fish is playing with that jacked up foot. I do not see him lasting the playoffs.

Still I was hoping and kind of epected maybe 48 wins tops.. that was before the season ( and the trades) and with Kobe at the time *****ing. Still to be where we are now is quite amazing. Mihm just got back and played sparingly.. he will be a valuable big body to use if he is kept on the playoff roster. He will play like crap being out for so damn long. I do not see us keeping Ira and Mbenga on the playoff roster. Although I think Ariza should be kept out to heal. He seems to have had it worse than people acknowledged.
I knew this season would be different. Just not so damn good thus far. Glad to see us growing and Kobe be a professional even if I was not a fan of his all the time.

Last edited by akts : 04-01-2008 at 01:28 PM.
akts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: