Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 03-31-2008, 08:45 AM   #1
lil_watz
Not airballing my layups anymore

Default 3 in a bucket

Anyone ever play this game? We played it all the time in college. The thread on tips got me thinking. Anyways you get a group of people or atleast one other person and the first person shoots the ball from the top of the key. If they make the shot that counts as two points, however they must follow their shot and get the ball before it bounces the second time. Wherever they get the ball they must shoot from there, it will more than likely be a layup, that counts as one point putting three points in the bucket. The following player then shoots, if they make it and the layup it makes 6 points in the bucket, however if they miss they get the 3 points added to their score and the bucket is empty. If you miss a shot then you do not have to put in the second shot, and if you make a 3 and miss the follow up shot then you get the 2 points you put in. When you get 21 or more you are out. Last person standing wins. This game is really fun when you get some good shooters because you build up many points, I've been in a game that got 36 straight points, but have watched one where 84 straight points were made. Try it sometime because it is a fun one to play. hope it explained it well enough
lil_watz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 04:45 AM   #2
20 Dimes A Game
HeartHustleHope

Default Re: 3 in a bucket

I have played something similar.
20 Dimes A Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 12:34 AM   #3
Illosophee
Saw a basketball once

Default Re: 3 in a bucket

I have never played nor heard of this game before reading this thread. Eh... It might be fun depending on whether or not anyone can shoot, but it isn't really anything competitive involving actual teamwork and defense, which always catches my attention.
Illosophee is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: