Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-31-2008, 04:41 PM   #1
magicmanfan
Local High School Star

magicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected poster
Default MAN!!!!! I'm really starting to miss Drew's shot blocking!!!!

I am very anxious like all of you for Pau's return, he is a
terrific player!! I am still grinning ear to ear every time I
think of that day.....

But these last few games have shown our weakness to
defend inside. Drew was playing amazingly well a few
months ago....for a 20 year old!!!!

Drew really seemed to have the patience to wait for the
opponent to commit, then he would use his huge wingspan
to go after the shot!!! Really showed some maturity for his
young age...keep that up Drew, don't get sucked in and
commit stupid fouls. We need you on the floor for major
minutes.

If we can get healthy at the right time, we have an amazing
team. Luck has to come our way...soon I hope. If we can
find some luck, we have such a young team....we could replace
SA as the dynasty of the 2000s....by getting another ship or
two quickly. ...wouldn't that be nice!!!
magicmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 06:02 PM   #2
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MAN!!!!! I'm really starting to miss Drew's shot blocking!!!!

You are just starting to miss his shot blocking? It took you THIS long? Wow.....

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 06:06 PM   #3
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Droth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
You are just starting to miss his shot blocking? It took you THIS long? Wow.....

ha
Droth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 06:21 PM   #4
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

haha yeah i think i started missing it about 2 minutes before he went down....

it will be nice to have his size again back in the middle like the OP said... pau is nice but a true center is so nice to have...

i wonder if he and kareem have kept working on his game together as best they could through all this... i'd imagine they would?
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 06:44 PM   #5
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts

i wonder if he and kareem have kept working on his game together as best they could through all this... i'd imagine they would?
I hope they have worked. Cant wait to see him back in action.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 07:12 PM   #6
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

Dude, ya should have been missing that thing like 10-11 weeks ago,
I cry myself to sleep at night thinking of the barrage of pg's that come down the lane on a nightly basis.
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 08:52 PM   #7
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I just wanted to let you know that I was playing and all.... so I hope you take my comment in good spirits!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 09:14 PM   #8
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The funny aspect of it all, is that most people straight out assume that Bynum will have a difficult time adjusting in his return... Im not attempting to say that he will automatically become the player he was.. but lets just say that he returns and in a few games he developes the same type of play, this team instantly becomes scary... without Gasol, the lakers were already on the road to being big time with just Bynums solid play, so if he returns looking the same... it may not be as dire as some say it may be for the lakers adjusting to having Bynum return.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 09:50 PM   #9
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Quote:
I just wanted to let you know that I was playing and all.... so I hope you take my comment in good spirits!

haha.. what a nice guy!
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: