Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-01-2008, 09:58 AM   #1
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Article: Los Angeles Times - Lakers needed work on inside game

The Zen master at work...

Source: Lakers needed work on inside game

Quote:

The Lakers are back on a winning track. Maybe there will be more deep breathing and introspection at their practices.

In an effort to stop the team's hemorrhaging after home losses to Charlotte and Memphis -- with a combined road record of 15-59 -- Coach Phil Jackson put the Lakers through a meditation session at Sunday morning's shoot-around, as he sometimes does during the season.

Several hours later, the Lakers beat Washington, 126-120, in a frenetic overtime game.

Apparently, something had changed in them. "We were all nice and centered," Luke Walton said with a smile.

It would behoove them to stay that way, with the top five teams in the Western Conference separated by less than two games in the standings.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 02:10 PM   #2
SCV42
Buck Foston

SCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this board
Default Re: Article: Los Angeles Times - Lakers needed work on inside game

Meditation is always good. I wonder which scented incense stick Lamar and Luke used in that "meditation room" to cover up the MaryJane.
SCV42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 02:18 PM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCV42
Meditation is always good. I wonder which scented incense stick Lamar and Luke used in that "meditation room" to cover up the MaryJane.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 03:54 PM   #4
mike239489

Quote:
Old 04-01-2008, 07:42 PM   #5
ShowtymeCA2NC
Serious playground baller

ShowtymeCA2NC has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

lmfao...im sure luke's daddy gave him what he uses to cover up the smell of Maryjane
ShowtymeCA2NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 08:35 PM   #6
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Sorry, but I think that comment is in bad taste, especially from a good Laker fan such as yourself. Why am I the only one that thinks this way? Hmmm, I must be too old!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 11:08 PM   #7
SCV42
Buck Foston

SCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Sorry, but I think that comment is in bad taste, especially from a good Laker fan such as yourself. Why am I the only one that thinks this way? Hmmm, I must be too old!

Yeah...I guess things that have to do with MaryJane might be in BAD TASTE, but I am sure that Luke, his pops and Lamar would refer (no, not REEFER) to it as GOOD TASTE.:)
SCV42 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: