Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 08-18-2010, 03:57 AM   #1
mattevans11
National High School Star

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool
Default sessions

just a wuick fantasy question for you guys.

what do you expect from sessions?
mattevans11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 10:31 PM   #2
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation
Default Re: sessions

This dude can ball. He put up 20pts and 24ast as a Buck in his rookie year in 07. This dude is a protype PG. I actually would like to see him as the starting PG.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 10:40 PM   #3
mattevans11

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
This dude can ball. He put up 20pts and 24ast as a Buck in his rookie year in 07. This dude is a protype PG. I actually would like to see him as the starting PG.

just asking what cavs fans have been hearing about the ammount of playing time and stats he might get.
Old 08-19-2010, 11:40 AM   #4
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattevans11
just asking what cavs fans have been hearing about the ammount of playing time and stats he might get.

I'm hearing that Sessions and Williams could be the starting backcourt which will be undersize and probably resulting in tons of losses.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:21 PM   #5
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is popular on this boardQuebecBaller is popular on this boardQuebecBaller is popular on this boardQuebecBaller is popular on this boardQuebecBaller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
I'm hearing that Sessions and Williams could be the starting backcourt which will be undersize and probably resulting in tons of losses.

I don't want to see them togheter on the court

I'd like if Sessions could put good numbers, so the Cavs can trade Mo Williams for a SG or a C
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:22 PM   #6
Nastradamus
Local High School Star

Nastradamus is considered somewhat coolNastradamus is considered somewhat coolNastradamus is considered somewhat cool

This kid is going to put up numbers. He tore it up and won my boy a fantasy title down the stretch in '09. Great system for him, as it made Collison look like a star. He's good, but not 18/9 good yet IMO. O'Brien's system isn't so friendly to dribble drive PGs, many forget that.

Either way, take Sessions in fantasy. Plus, I think he'll help this team win some games. Too bad he doesn't have an atheltic SF.

13/8/1.5 steals. Not much if any 3s, average percents.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:31 PM   #7
mattevans11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus
This kid is going to put up numbers. He tore it up and won my boy a fantasy title down the stretch in '09. Great system for him, as it made Collison look like a star. He's good, but not 18/9 good yet IMO. O'Brien's system isn't so friendly to dribble drive PGs, many forget that.

Either way, take Sessions in fantasy. Plus, I think he'll help this team win some games. Too bad he doesn't have an atheltic SF.

13/8/1.5 steals. Not much if any 3s, average percents.

thanks man, i have been going back and forth with him and lou williams
Old 09-30-2010, 08:53 AM   #8
jbryan1984
Good college starter

jbryan1984 is considered somewhat cooljbryan1984 is considered somewhat cooljbryan1984 is considered somewhat cool

I'm for it. Nothing against AP but I always liked the small backcourt of Mo and West better. They got Parker for defensive reasons against the taller shooting guards. Like I said, nothing against him but his defense is not to great and other than a couple 3's, that is all he does for you. I think Parker at his age is better suited to come off the bench and give you a 3 when you need it.
jbryan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:43 PM   #9
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He played very well last night. Very exciting to see.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 05:58 PM   #10
idizzle
Good college starter

Looks like the Cavs will be trading Sessions

http://www.ohio.com/news/123705324.html
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: