Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2006, 12:12 PM   #31
deion2123
High school junior varsity star
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 643
deion2123 has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indy
from a lakers forum 'Clublakers':

uhh .

and ?? everyone whos head isnt up Kobe's ass knows this
deion2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 12:19 PM   #32
K*O*B*E
I airball my layups
 
K*O*B*E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 44
K*O*B*E has no real reputation yet.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild orchid
Kobe would even admit that LeBron's a better leader. Ask any player in the league who they would rather play with Kobe or LeBron. LeBron wins hands down.
Maybe if they like to go out to dinner with their teammates, But I bet players like KG,AI, and other older superstars would go to the lakers before cleveland for one they would have a short window to try to win a champship and they would want to play with a proven player on the big stage rather than a young stud who only been in the playoffs once so far. Second its LA or Cleveland come on fellas.Third everyone wants to play on the lakers at one time growning up sorta like the NY Yankees in baseball.
K*O*B*E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 12:25 PM   #33
K*O*B*E
I airball my layups
 
K*O*B*E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 44
K*O*B*E has no real reputation yet.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
What a moron. Judging by username, i shouldnt be surprised.
Moron. Your the moron my friend if you were smart than you would know leadership is in many ways.

1. When teammates mess up kobe let's them know about it.
2. When teammates Play good kobe let's them know about it.
3. He invites teammates like Ronny Turiaf and Bynum to work out with him during the summer to get them better.
4. He took Turiaf and Smush to allstar weekend and Turiaf was with him the whole time.
5. He leads by example (HATERS)


Now that I think of it Lebron was just saying he is a natural leader and kobe had to grow as one.
K*O*B*E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 12:26 PM   #34
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light
 
Knoe Itawl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,214
Knoe Itawl has not been impressing people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
How you gonna talk about groupies like that when you're probably the biggest one of all time? Lovers? Haters? ALL GROUPIES and nothing more than a cyst on the ass of ish.

Pop youreslf, chump.

The difference between myself and them is that I was created from the Hype and overzealous groupie fans, not vice versa. Further, many people from across the spectrum have agreed with the points I make, and I never fail to back up my thoughts with details and reason instead of just saying shyt like "Kobe's the best cause I say so". Lastly, many have applauded my being here for pointing out groupie stupidity.

You, on the other hand, think you're much funnier than you are as evidenced by your lame name. I guess you try to use humor to make up for your embarassing lack of basketball knowledge, but it ain't working. It suuuuuure is funny to make fun of things like a lazy eye that a person can't helpm huh TMOGE? Hilarious. People that make fun of that kind of thing are always insecure punks. You're nothing but a lowlife, unfunny, bitter, insecure STD on the peniis of ISH.
Knoe Itawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 12:29 PM   #35
K*O*B*E
I airball my layups
 
K*O*B*E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 44
K*O*B*E has no real reputation yet.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
The difference between myself and them is that I was created from the Hype and overzealous groupie fans, not vice versa. Further, many people from across the spectrum have agreed with the points I make, and I never fail to back up my thoughts with details and reason instead of just saying shyt like "Kobe's the best cause I say so". Lastly, many have applauded my being here for pointing out groupie stupidity.

You, on the other hand, think you're much funnier than you are as evidenced by your lame name. I guess you try to use humor to make up for your embarassing lack of basketball knowledge, but it ain't working. It suuuuuure is funny to make fun of things like a lazy eye that a person can't helpm huh TMOGE? Hilarious. People that make fun of that kind of thing are always insecure punks. You're nothing but a lowlife, unfunny, bitter, insecure STD on the peniis of ISH.
dude alot of people make fun of stuff like that there called comedians. you just a bitter,lowlife, no humor having ***** of ISH.
K*O*B*E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 12:30 PM   #36
Cavs Fan
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 197
Cavs Fan has no real reputation yet.
Default

Repeat after me


"Kobe is not a good leader"


"Kobe is not a good leader"


"Kobe is not a good leader"


"Kobe is not a good leader"


"Kobe is not a good leader"


"Kobe is not a good leader"


"Kobe is not a good leader"


"Kobe is not a good leader"

"Kobe is not a good leader"


"Kobe is not a good leader"


"Kobe is not a good leader"


"Kobe is not a good leader"


"Kobe is not a good leader"


"Kobe is not a good leader"


"Kobe is not a good leader"


"Kobe is not a good leader"






No one other than a Kobe nutcase has ever said that Kobe was a good leader.
Cavs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 12:31 PM   #37
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star
 
HALLandOATES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,361
HALLandOATES has decent reputation
Default

Quote:
He's 21yrs old. Mature for someone his age and didnt spit KIDDIE crap. If this article is true he gave Kobe props and then showed the seperation of the two. Kobe knock has been leadership. Bron knock wasnt. Simple.

If he said it thats all that matters, thats enough to plss someone off and sure would make me mad if I was Kobe. I'm trying to look at it from Kobes view and wouldn't be surprised if he fired back. This is how crap happens just by little things that tweek people. And by the way if this is going to turn into a Kobe stat line thread then I'm quickly leaving and going to leave it up to Loki and Knowitawl to finish it of the mess of a thread it would turn into be.

Lebron made these comments straight to Kobe, that makes it personal ....So what if its true? It came out of Lebrons mouth and no one elses.

Last edited by HALLandOATES : 08-13-2006 at 12:34 PM.
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 12:31 PM   #38
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star
 
TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,818
TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
The difference between myself and them is that I was created from the Hype and overzealous groupie fans, not vice versa. Further, many people from across the spectrum have agreed with the points I make, and I never fail to back up my thoughts with details and reason instead of just saying shyt like "Kobe's the best cause I say so". Lastly, many have applauded my being here for pointing out groupie stupidity.

You, on the other hand, think you're much funnier than you are as evidenced by your lame name. I guess you try to use humor to make up for your embarassing lack of basketball knowledge, but it ain't working. It suuuuuure is funny to make fun of things like a lazy eye that a person can't helpm huh TMOGE? Hilarious. People that make fun of that kind of thing are always insecure punks. You're nothing but a lowlife, unfunny, bitter, insecure STD on the peniis of ISH.

You're a dumbass. You're a groupie and knoeit. Your whole life is a constant struggle because every morning when you wake up and head to the restroom, open the cabinet, pop an anti-depressant then close the cabinet and see yourself in the mirror all you see is a Kobe groupie in your reflection. It kills you.

Hypocrite. You're that guy hanging out on the corner with his boys 24/7 talking about how he hates deadbeat dads while his wife and kids sit at home in a bum apartment with no lights or heat.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 12:36 PM   #39
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light
 
Knoe Itawl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,214
Knoe Itawl has not been impressing people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
You're a dumbass. You're a groupie and knoeit. Your whole life is a constant struggle because every morning when you wake up and head to the restroom, open the cabinet, pop an anti-depressant then close the cabinet and see yourself in the mirror all you see is a Kobe groupie in your reflection. It kills you.

Hypocrite. You're that guy hanging out on the corner with his boys 24/7 talking about how he hates deadbeat dads while his wife and kids sit at home in a bum apartment with no lights or heat.

Riiiiiiiiiiight, whatever you say. See how I don't even acknowledge you on here, except when YOU come at me first? It's not because I don't think you're a lame idiot, it's because I just don't care enough about you to attack your many flaws.

You on the other hand notice me, and my superior intellect kills you so much that you just have to come at me. You're the one with Knoe Itawl on the mind chump, just like all the others. I just talk ball and that's IT until someone comes at me.

Chumps like you catch feelings, that's why you'll always be a Knoe Groupie just like the Bryant fans.

Try debating me on basketball bytch boy. I outgrew the personal shyt a long time ago, except occassionally when I have to point out the straight p*ssy in a guy like you.
Knoe Itawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 12:38 PM   #40
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star
 
HALLandOATES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,361
HALLandOATES has decent reputation
Default

Tmoge humor is great every once in a while but it gets old because of his lack of bball knowledge. I mean he is on a NBA board for gods sake and refuses to talk about anything rather then bball. Got a great movie to talk about? Theres Tmoge. Making fun of one of ISH regulars? Theres Tmoge.Im jk btw
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 12:38 PM   #41
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now
 
JtotheIzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Wolviapolis
Posts: 13,995
JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default

Lovin the harshness of this thread right now.

Simple fact of the matter is that they have both been the leader of their team for two years.
for Kobe as soon as Diesel left, and for Bron first game of his sophmore year (rookies never lead).
right now LeBron is a better leader, and took HIS team (previous LAL teams werent Kobe's, they were Shaq's) further than Kobe took his...end of story, LeBron was speaking the truth.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 12:41 PM   #42
thenextgreatbigman
Banned
 
thenextgreatbigman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,092
thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by K*O*B*E
Maybe if they like to go out to dinner with their teammates, But I bet players like KG,AI, and other older superstars would go to the lakers before cleveland for one they would have a short window to try to win a champship and they would want to play with a proven player on the big stage rather than a young stud who only been in the playoffs once so far. Second its LA or Cleveland come on fellas.Third everyone wants to play on the lakers at one time growning up sorta like the NY Yankees in baseball.
the only reason they would pick the lakers is beacuse they're in LA but if they had to pick kobe or lebron for their team, 90% of the stars in this league would pick lebron.
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 12:42 PM   #43
K*O*B*E
I airball my layups
 
K*O*B*E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 44
K*O*B*E has no real reputation yet.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
Lovin the harshness of this thread right now.

Simple fact of the matter is that they have both been the leader of their team for two years.
for Kobe as soon as Diesel left, and for Bron first game of his sophmore year (rookies never lead).
right now LeBron is a better leader, and took HIS team (previous LAL teams werent Kobe's, they were Shaq's) further than Kobe took his...end of story, LeBron was speaking the truth.
he made it to the second round in the east after playing washington. kobe got put out in the first round of the west playing phoenix.

washington,phoenix a big difference
K*O*B*E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 12:43 PM   #44
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star
 
TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,818
TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
Riiiiiiiiiiight, whatever you say. See how I don't even acknowledge you on here, except when YOU come at me first? It's not because I don't think you're a lame idiot, it's because I just don't care enough about you to attack your many flaws.

You on the other hand notice me, and my superior intellect kills you so much that you just have to come at me. You're the one with Knoe Itawl on the mind chump, just like all the others. I just talk ball and that's IT until someone comes at me.

Chumps like you catch feelings, that's why you'll always be a Knoe Groupie just like the Bryant fans.

Try debating me on basketball bytch boy. I outgrew the personal shyt a long time ago, except occassionally when I have to point out the straight p*ssy in a guy like you.


You don't acknowledge anyone on here but supposed "Kobe groupies." You're basketball knoweldge is like that of a pervert who only watches one porn star and one porn star only. I have never seen you in a topic not about Kobe. You spend your whole life here hating on one player who you will never meet and who will never even know you exist. Your whole persona is a gotdamn sham.

Maybe one day you'll wake up and realize you're wasting your time spending all your time here hating on one single player and will start following the actual NBA and all the other grear players and athletes in the league.

I mean, look at yourself, you talk in the third person fer chrisakes. Who does that? Adults sure don't unless their trying to get a laugh. You aint trying to get a laugh, you're trying to emphasize a point that anyone who hates on you is a Knoeitawl groupie.

Damn, homie. Give it a rest. See what else is out there in terms of NBA players, you might find something you like.

God bless.
Knoes #1 Groupie.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 12:44 PM   #45
wild orchid
Serious playground baller
 
wild orchid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 278
wild orchid has no real reputation yet.
Default

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10622231/
wild orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:54 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy