Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 08-13-2006, 11:34 AM   #1
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Default knicks fans, WELCOME TO THE PLAYOFFS!!

Here's my take on the upcoming season. The knicks will make the playoffs. here's why. First the have motivation. LB basically called them all bums. He wanted to trade them all. The only player on the team who's team gets better when he leaves them is marbury. With Zeke coaching, Marbury will be motivated to get the job done night after night. Expected 20 pts, 5 boards, 10 assists. By the way his stats last seaon with LB was quite similar. He will rise up this year.(come,come haters). Q doesn't fit on this team at all. Has no trade value, plus he sucked up to LB which made things worse for him. Last years rookies will get good minutes this year since they don't have a "young kids need to watch and learn but don't play "coach like they did last year. We won't have to see 43 different starting line-ups like last year either. we already know who starts night in and night out now. LB tried to lose by blowing up his teams confidence. When a player gets on the floor and has to worry about what his coach is thinking about him how can you play anywhere close to your potential? Nate, channing, and david lee will thrive this years because the leash will be off so they can play loose. Steve francis will be "sixth man of the year". here come my starting lineup.........

C Eddy Curry
PF Channing Frye
SF Jared Jefferies
SG Jamal Crawford
PG Stephon Marbury

Sixth man Steve Francis(to back up both guard spots). The rest of the rotation will be lee, balkman(so he can get about 10 minutes of game experience), nate robinson to change the tempo of the game. Jalen won't play none. he should be the locker room motivator. i don't think marty collins will play hardly any this year. q won't play either. JJ may get a few mintues depending on his on his game shape.(tsk,tsk). Malik will back up the bigs.

LETS GO KNICKS!!!!!!!

Last edited by knickscity : 08-13-2006 at 11:39 AM.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 12:50 PM   #2
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

Lets Go Knicks!!!!!! Playoffs Here We Come.
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 03:16 PM   #3
jordan23

now thats the knicks fan i love to see.playoffs coming our way.
Old 08-13-2006, 06:16 PM   #4
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

I am tired of being a High School JV MVP, I want more posts.
Old 08-13-2006, 06:50 PM   #5
Big C
I brick open layups

I think the Knicks will be better than last year but I don't know about the playoffs. We start off with a tough schedule. It will be close but I just can't see the playoffs.
Big C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 07:18 PM   #6
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

We're going to the playoffs, WITHOUT A DOUBT!
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 08:58 PM   #7
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

I know they will be much better than last year's 23 games won. LB and the Knicks were not a good match. I hope they make the Playoffs. But who knows

Jamal Crawford IMHO is a better fit at shooting guard with Marbury than Steve Francis, but SF wants to start and Isaiah says he will.
oldknickfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 09:22 PM   #8
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeersssssss
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 04:36 AM   #9
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Here's my take on the upcoming season. The knicks will make the playoffs. here's why. First the have motivation. LB basically called them all bums. He wanted to trade them all. The only player on the team who's team gets better when he leaves them is marbury. With Zeke coaching, Marbury will be motivated to get the job done night after night. Expected 20 pts, 5 boards, 10 assists. By the way his stats last seaon with LB was quite similar. He will rise up this year.(come,come haters). Q doesn't fit on this team at all. Has no trade value, plus he sucked up to LB which made things worse for him. Last years rookies will get good minutes this year since they don't have a "young kids need to watch and learn but don't play "coach like they did last year. We won't have to see 43 different starting line-ups like last year either. we already know who starts night in and night out now. LB tried to lose by blowing up his teams confidence. When a player gets on the floor and has to worry about what his coach is thinking about him how can you play anywhere close to your potential? Nate, channing, and david lee will thrive this years because the leash will be off so they can play loose. Steve francis will be "sixth man of the year". here come my starting lineup.........

C Eddy Curry
PF Channing Frye
SF Jared Jefferies
SG Jamal Crawford
PG Stephon Marbury

Sixth man Steve Francis(to back up both guard spots). The rest of the rotation will be lee, balkman(so he can get about 10 minutes of game experience), nate robinson to change the tempo of the game. Jalen won't play none. he should be the locker room motivator. i don't think marty collins will play hardly any this year. q won't play either. JJ may get a few mintues depending on his on his game shape.(tsk,tsk). Malik will back up the bigs.

LETS GO KNICKS!!!!!!!

I didnt know Francis doesnt start? Wait, what about Jalen Rose, he doesnt start either?
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 06:38 AM   #10
Big C
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobedaman24
I didnt know Francis doesnt start? Wait, what about Jalen Rose, he doesnt start either?

I think Q will start at the sf position.
Big C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 09:33 AM   #11
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C
I think Q will start at the sf position.

your wrong, jared jeffries is at small foward and francis/crawford at the 2
Old 08-14-2006, 10:47 AM   #12
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobedaman24

hell no those bums don't start
Old 08-14-2006, 12:34 PM   #13
Esco_NYK4life
Can barely lace up my sneakers

The line up should be Curry, Fry, Jeffries, Crawford, Starbury. Zeke will find a good rotation for the rest. Our front court is young and tall, get their confidence in each other to build that cemestry for the future. Lets not forget how much Crawford improved last season on defence, at that time he was one of our best premeter defender. Marbury will play so much better because he wants to prove to all that it was all Brown who messed up last season. JRose wants likes to play commentator so Zeke should give him a mic and sit his tail at the end of the bench. Go Knicks! Playoffs 6, 7, or 8 seed.
Esco_NYK4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 04:11 PM   #14
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Life
hell no those bums don't start
How do they not start? They're getting the most money on the team and your gonna bench them? I would have thought the lineup was.

PG Marbury
SG Francis
SF Rose
PF Jefferies or Frye
C Curry
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 04:48 PM   #15
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

and u 16? lol at skywalker u ugly faukkk.. i saw ur pic on the main ish, wow out of all people you talk s h i t ? you little p u ss y LOL AT YOU
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: