Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 04-02-2008, 06:25 PM   #1
JordanL

JordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation here
Default End Of The Season Video

I'm back working on another Blazers vid. This one, by request, is an end of the season wrap of video. (I'll probably also do a pre-season "get ready to rock" type vid on october/november).

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for the video. Any at all.

For those who missed it, my previous videos are here (I doubt many have missed it):

It's Not About The Shoes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W39rifTM3vc
Let Your Game Speak: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k96X9Q4652s
What Makes A Hero: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMr_-JYPLnk
JordanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 07:24 PM   #2
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: End Of The Season Video

Well I know for the preseason one you should end it with Oden posing and looking at the camera with a fade.

Other than that?
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 07:41 PM   #3
JordanL

JordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Well I know for the preseason one you should end it with Oden posing and looking at the camera with a fade.

Other than that?

:) I like what I have so far... this video is turning out properly epic.
Old 04-02-2008, 08:23 PM   #4
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Glad to hear it. I can't wait.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:27 PM   #5
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE is considered somewhat coolKNOW1EDGE is considered somewhat cool

I really like the videos so far. I like the music selection. Try and find some footage that not many have seen, i always like seeing stuff i havent seen before. Also off the court stuff is cool, or not in-game stuff. behind the scenee. good job so far, post another link once you finish/make a new video i enjoy them
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 02:02 AM   #6
Myth

Maybe sometime you can have a past/present video. You know, show Clyde then Roy, then Walton followed by Oden, etc.
Old 04-03-2008, 04:10 AM   #7
JordanL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Maybe sometime you can have a past/present video. You know, show Clyde then Roy, then Walton followed by Oden, etc.

I've been considering that, but I can't come up with a theme for it that works or a sound track to fit... perhaps Requiem for a Dream, but that's such an overdone sound track.

Maybe the Armageddon theme would work... or Arrival To Earth by Steve Jablonksy... Actually that song might be a perfect fit. :)

These videos take me a good 6 hours per minute of video... and that's assuming that I don't need to hunt and scrub up video/audio.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: