Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-13-2006, 01:21 PM   #1
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation
Default Team USA win over Lithuania Unimpressive: Insider Request

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/insider/columns/story?columnist=sheridan_chris&id=2548148&action=l ogin&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com% 2fnba%2finsider%2fcolumns%2fstory%3fcolumnist%3dsh eridan_chris%26id%3d2548148

Can somebody post excerpts or message me this ESPN insider? If you do, you are #1 for real. Basically, Chris Sheridan looked at the USA-lithuania game and explains whether we should be seriuosly impressed or seriously worried.
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 03:54 PM   #2
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There you go Nader. I have a couple of observations on this team that I've got to look up some numbers on.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 04:35 PM   #3
Gotterdammerung
God-killer

Gotterdammerung is popular on this boardGotterdammerung is popular on this boardGotterdammerung is popular on this boardGotterdammerung is popular on this board

If either of you send me this article, ill be happy to rep you
Gotterdammerung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 04:56 PM   #4
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung

sent
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 04:57 PM   #5
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung

what he said.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 05:29 PM   #6
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Done for SCDac.
Old 08-13-2006, 05:32 PM   #7
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I would like this too if anyone could oblige.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 05:35 PM   #8
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I will also rep whoever sends me the article. Thanks.

Last edited by Fatal9 : 08-13-2006 at 05:46 PM.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 05:38 PM   #9
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

I'll get both of you at the same time. One sec ... There you both go.

Last edited by Thorpesaurous : 08-13-2006 at 05:43 PM.
Old 08-13-2006, 05:52 PM   #10
jaja
Great young streetballer

jaja has an OK reputation so far

i know sheridan has nothing good to say about the US team. he's a fool; that simply wants to believe that the US cant and should never win again. and he's american. strange
jaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 05:55 PM   #11
mhsbasketball
lol: smh:

mhsbasketball has decent reputation

can u send me this article also? I appreciated it
mhsbasketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 06:03 PM   #12
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

I just got you Mhs. I think I sent them in backward order though.
Old 08-13-2006, 06:33 PM   #13
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Can I get it please. Will give rep points if you do, if you give a damn about that
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 06:44 PM   #14
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

You should have both parts Y2Gezee. I don't particularly care about reputation points.
Old 08-13-2006, 06:59 PM   #15
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

I only got one message. I don't know if its got all in there. Anyways I still gave you rep
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: