Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-13-2006, 08:00 PM   #16
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light

Knoe Itawl has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
You should have both parts Y2Gezee. I don't particularly care about reputation points.

I'd appreciate it if you could look out Thorpe.
Knoe Itawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 08:06 PM   #17
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just sent them to you again Gezee. And you should have them too Knoe. Nice Avatar too by the way. I always liked the Aces High Eddie in the fighter plane cockpit. That's Stranger in a Strange Land?
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 08:18 PM   #18
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light

Knoe Itawl has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I just sent them to you again Gezee. And you should have them too Knoe. Nice Avatar too by the way. I always liked the Aces High Eddie in the fighter plane cockpit. That's Stranger in a Strange Land?

First of all, thanks for the articles, you're a gentleman and a scholar.

Second of all, that is indeed "Stranger in a Strange Land". Though I like many Eddie pics, the one below is my favorite but too large to use.

Knoe Itawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 08:20 PM   #19
hipballinjigga
Berkshire is the Woods

hipballinjigga has decent reputation
Default Articles

Would love for the articles as well.

Thanks in advance.
hipballinjigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 08:40 PM   #20
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat cool

Can someone send it please?

Thanks.
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 08:41 PM   #21
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You're all set hipballinjigga. And I appreciate your avatar in as well, in a much different way. I'll get you too in a sec Twiens.
Old 08-13-2006, 08:47 PM   #22
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

All right, you're good too Twiens.

Here's the Aces High Eddie I always liked most.

I also always liked this one:

Old 08-13-2006, 10:03 PM   #23
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Heh, hate to keep bothering you Thorpe, but if you REALLY don't mind... well, you know. Greatly appreciated.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 10:19 PM   #24
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Ive got you
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 10:21 PM   #25
Armani
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Armani has an OK reputation so far

send to me please? thanks in advance
Armani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 10:31 PM   #26
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

You're good too Armani.
Old 08-13-2006, 11:37 PM   #27
Ben mc
I brick open layups

Ben mc has an OK reputation so far

i know your probably over it, but itd be much appreciated if you could send it to me too
Ben mc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 11:41 PM   #28
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

me three, sorry to be a d*ckhead :rollingeyes:
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 11:49 PM   #29
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

that was one bad article.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 11:54 PM   #30
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Props for Thorp for being a good sport. BTW, I'm not trying to suck up to get the article, I'm serious.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: