Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > WNBA Forum

WNBA Forum WNBA Forum, Women's Basketball Forum - WNBA message board

Old 11-08-2007, 01:01 AM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Dennis Rodman Wants To Coach....

WEST ORANGE, N.J., Nov. 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Dennis Rodman, best known for his fierce defensive and rebounding ability, leading the National Basketball Association in rebounds per game for a record seven consecutive years and earning NBA All-Defensive First Team honors seven times, along with five NBA Championships (1989, 1990, 1996, 1997, 1998), is ready to become a head coach - in the WNBA.

Rodman, currently residing in Miami, FL, recently completed his second season of a makeover show, "Geek to Freak", with Mark Cuban's HDNet. Ready for a new challenge, Rodman says this is not a joke.

"Any of my teammates can tell you that my knowledge of the game is second to none. My team would learn the skills that made me the player that will send me to the Hall of Fame. Our players would be in top physical condition. We would lead the league in rebounding, have a defensive-minded identity, and we'd run the triangle offense."

His agent, Darren Prince of Prince Marketing Group, is not surprised. "Dennis has been talking about doing this for a while but there was never a convenient time. He is ready to put everything on hold in pursuit of this ambition."

Prince and Rodman's manager, Steven Simon, are scheduled to discuss open positions with each WNBA team over the next several weeks.

About Prince Marketing Group:

The Prince Marketing Group was established in 1998, and has quickly become one of the fastest growing and most efficient sports and entertainment marketing firms in the industry. PMG has developed the trust of some of the most respected athletes and celebrities in the world. Their star studded celebrity roster is led by Dennis Rodman, Earvin "Magic" Johnson, Hulk Hogan, Smokin' Joe Frazier, Roy Jones Jr., and Evel Knievel.

http://www.forbes.com/prnewswire/fee...___NYF081.html
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 02:33 AM   #2
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Chalkmaze has decent reputationChalkmaze has decent reputation
Default Re: Dennis Rodman Wants To Coach....

I thought it was gonna say he was gonna try out to be in the WNBA.
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 03:52 AM   #3
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkmaze
I thought it was gonna say he was gonna try out to be in the WNBA.
Juwanna Mann all over again.

Dennis Rodman vs. Tina Thompson down low would be a battle though.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 11:51 AM   #4
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Juwanna Mann all over again.

Dennis Rodman vs. Tina Thompson down low would be a battle though.

Nah, Tina's got no strength compared to Rodman.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:18 AM   #5
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

That is a scary idea: Rodman wanting to coach in the WNBA...Be afraid. Be very afraid.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 09:48 AM   #6
20 Dimes A Game
HeartHustleHope

20 Dimes A Game has an OK reputation so far

I'm waiting for the WNBA players to leave the country.
20 Dimes A Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 04:27 AM   #7
weakbomb
Banned

weakbomb has an OK reputation so far

Dennis Rodman not to be a coach is bad news for WNBA. If he would be a coach WNBA would be more populer:)
weakbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 09:06 AM   #8
Cerebral Jedi
I hit open layups

Cerebral Jedi has an OK reputation so far

They'd have to keep an eye on him, to make sure he didn't suit up and try to sneak into games. He might be able to play half the season before anyone realized he wasn't a WNBA chick.
Cerebral Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: