Originally Posted by oldknickfan
The knicks will be better this season. But,
1. how much better will they be (how many games)? And
2. what do you feel will be the most important factor in their improvement?
3. LB being fired?
4. Isiah's coaching?
5. Up tempo offence?
6. New players?
7. Players having something to prove or
1. They will improve to 35 wins. But on the other hand they can produce another
year (25 wins) or they can explode (let's say 43 wins). We will see.
2. Curry, James, Francis, Marbury - their atittude and playing.
3. You probably meant... How do we feel about LB getting fired? OK... He deserved it... He is an old bastard who thinks he knows everything. Yeah, I said it.
4. Zeke will be gone after this season... Adelman would be one of the better choices IMO. Zeke will probably let players play, in some cases that will be a good thing (Frye) and in some cases very bad thing (Robinson).
5. Selective runing. If they don't they will have problems with better up-tempo teams such as Denver, Phoenix, Dallas (yes, they can still run if they want).
6. No comment.
7. Every single player on the Knicks roster has something to prove after last year disaster.