Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-05-2008, 07:02 PM   #1
JordanL

JordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation here
Default Season Wrap Up Video (Suggestions Needed)

As many probably know, I'm a big fan of my team, the Trail Blazers. Our season is winding down, the playoffs not in the cards this year.

Earlier in the year I'd made several Blazer tributes in a mock-commercial format, and each time I'd been asked by someone to make a End of the Season video. Well, I did, and I got to say, I love it. :) By far my favorite video I did.

The video is a summary of the season for my team, and if you're not familiar with the Blazers, it will take you on the wild ride this season has been for Rip City fans.

Year of Trials, Year of Memories: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3GPYgdeRAA

Any feedback you have would be appreciated. I'm going to continue making videos and I'd like to know what works and what doesn't. Make sure to have the volume up for this vid.

If you haven't seen the mock-commercials I've done and would like to, they're here.

It's Not About The Shoes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W39rifTM3vc
Let Your Game Speak: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k96X9Q4652s
What Makes A Hero: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMr_-JYPLnk

If anyone has season summary videos for other teams, feel free to post them here as well, and I'll add them to this post. :) It's been an exciting year.

NOTE: I posted this in the main forum cause I thought more than just Blazer fans might be interested in the video. Please ignore if you don't care.

EDIT: Hey, I'm bumping this to see if I can get any suggestions for this vid. I'm 90% done with the updates to it... turned the music up a bit, subbed out some footage and such.

Any suggestions would be great.

Last edited by JordanL : 04-17-2008 at 02:16 AM.
JordanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 07:14 PM   #2
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan

TMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Season Wrap Up

The new video is great. Very well put together.
TMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 07:33 PM   #3
JordanL

JordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMT
The new video is great. Very well put together.

Thank you.

Before someone asks, the songs are this, in order:

1. The Decepticons Theme - Transformers - Steve Jablonsky
2. Titans Spirit - Remember the Titans
3. To The Flemish Cap - The Perfect Storm

Songs #2 and #3 were featured in the NBA on NBC wrap up video, featured here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcQ2r6P8Sok
Old 04-05-2008, 08:26 PM   #4
June1026
Hong 1026

June1026 has an OK reputation so far

great video, props.
June1026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 03:24 AM   #5
JordanL

Quote:
Originally Posted by June1026
great video, props.

Any suggestions?
Old 04-17-2008, 02:16 AM   #6
JordanL

Hey, I'm bumping this to see if I can get any suggestions for this vid. I'm 90% done with the updates to it... turned the music up a bit, subbed out some footage and such.

Any suggestions would be great.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: