Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 04-16-2008, 01:27 PM   #16
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: New Mock Draft 2008

Blake Griffin's going back to school
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3338624

And Bayless and Budinger have both declared for the draft. Bayless has an agent, Budinger doesn't.

Last edited by InspiredLebowski : 04-16-2008 at 01:59 PM.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 01:21 PM   #17
BayAreaSportz
I hit open layups

BayAreaSportz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Blake Griffin's going back to school
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3338624

And Bayless and Budinger have both declared for the draft. Bayless has an agent, Budinger doesn't.

I'm putting together an updated mock draft as I type. Thanks.
BayAreaSportz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:46 PM   #18
leoxu
Can barely lace up my sneakers

leoxu has an OK reputation so far

NBA Video

The latest NBA video, NBA video online,NBA videos,2008 NBA,NBA MVP,NBA's Channel.

http://www.thenbatv.cn/
leoxu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 12:09 AM   #19
shaoyut
National High School Star

shaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected poster

wow durant and beasly
shaoyut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 02:30 PM   #20
mchappy11
Can barely lace up my sneakers

mchappy11 has an OK reputation so far

Granted, DeAndre Jordan from Texas A&M is very athletic, but isn't comparing him to Dwight Howard a little bit of an exaggeration? I think so anyways.
mchappy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 10:45 PM   #21
shaoyut
National High School Star

shaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected poster

that is a good mock draft
shaoyut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 12:16 AM   #22
CaptainOwlClub
Great young streetballer

CaptainOwlClub has an OK reputation so far

westbrook at 17?- knock it off

richard roby as a first rounder? have you ever seen him play?

devon hardin and dj white?????

alot of people have hassled me about some of my picks in another mock draft thread, so i dont mean to just try to blast you (great job with the pictures and format)- but i think you either havent watched enough of some of yours & other players or you maybe im missing something in my evauations of some of these guys

i enjoy checking out your list even if we are miles apart- do another
later and i will enjoy comparing our picks- & i have to throw a little praise at you for doing it , as it isnt as easy as it may seem to try to put a full list together
CaptainOwlClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 02:04 AM   #23
BayAreaSportz
I hit open layups

BayAreaSportz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainOwlClub
westbrook at 17?- knock it off

richard roby as a first rounder? have you ever seen him play?

devon hardin and dj white????

Being a Cal alumni and a Bears fan, I've seen every game Hardin played in this year. One thing that stands out is how big the guy is. He's very strong and athletic and those kind of guys opens eyes during work outs. He may never be an offensive juggernaut, but he'll be a solid rebounder and defender in the league. If Sean Williams can go in the first round, then I don't see why Hardin can't.

As for Westbrook, when its all said and done, he's a 6'2-6'3 shooting guard and if you look at previous drafts, undersized 2's aren't that highly coveted. Arenas and Monta Ellis both fell into the second round. Barbosa was a late first round as was Luther Head, Tony Allen, Beno Udrih, and Delonte West. Unlike Ben Gordon, Westbrook didn't have a great season even though the Bruins reached the final four
BayAreaSportz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 05:30 PM   #24
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nice mock draft. I like how it has all the insights and comparisons, how long did it take to make it?
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 03:29 PM   #25
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

sulsuvtut27 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaSportz
Being a Cal alumni and a Bears fan, I've seen every game Hardin played in this year. One thing that stands out is how big the guy is. He's very strong and athletic and those kind of guys opens eyes during work outs. He may never be an offensive juggernaut, but he'll be a solid rebounder and defender in the league. If Sean Williams can go in the first round, then I don't see why Hardin can't.

As for Westbrook, when its all said and done, he's a 6'2-6'3 shooting guard and if you look at previous drafts, undersized 2's aren't that highly coveted. Arenas and Monta Ellis both fell into the second round. Barbosa was a late first round as was Luther Head, Tony Allen, Beno Udrih, and Delonte West. Unlike Ben Gordon, Westbrook didn't have a great season even though the Bruins reached the final four

F*** KAL!!!!
Devon Hardin is as useful as a poopy flavored lollypop.

Brook Lopez compared to Andris Beidrins??? Brook is not nearly as athletic as Andris.
sulsuvtut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 07:55 PM   #26
Pat Reilly
I hit open layups

Pat Reilly has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsmkb8
No Jerryd Bayless? He's coming out this year isn't he?

If Miami falls out of the top two Bayless sounds like a great idea (they never win lotteries).

I guess we find out in a couple of days.
Pat Reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 08:00 PM   #27
Pat Reilly
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchappy11
Granted, DeAndre Jordan from Texas A&M is very athletic, but isn't comparing him to Dwight Howard a little bit of an exaggeration? I think so anyways.

But he is still likely a better center than Lopez, is he not?
Old 05-19-2008, 02:25 AM   #28
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

sulsuvtut27 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Reilly
But he is still likely a better center than Lopez, is he not?

umm Lopez is the best center in the draft.
sulsuvtut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 04:02 AM   #29
Pat Reilly
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulsuvtut27
umm Lopez is the best center in the draft.

At the moment I agree. Unfortunately I do not see any of the available centers as "sure things". All are a gamble.
Rose and Beasley (take your pick) are the top two picks. After that Bayless is the next point guard, Mayo and Gordon the next shooting guards and Love the next power forward.
Old 05-19-2008, 07:11 AM   #30
disco
Great young streetballer

disco has no real reputation yet.

I would pick Hibbert ahead of Jordan.
disco is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: