Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 04-09-2008, 03:34 AM   #1
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE is considered somewhat coolKNOW1EDGE is considered somewhat cool
Default Portland VS Los Angeles

That was a great game!

I was there and the Rose Garden was as loud as i have ever heard it.

Good to see Lamarcus and Travis get fired up when Roy got knocked down.

Awesome to hear the "Beat L.A" chant and the "Kobe Sucks!"

I look forward to another good rivalry with the Laker for the next few years with Oden vs Bynum, Kobe vs Roy, Odom/Pau VS Lamarcus. (LMA and O-Dumb seriousley dis-like each other)

Growing up in Portland the LA-Portland rivalry has always been my favorite and it seems like it is coming back full strenght again.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 05:02 AM   #2
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Portland VS Los Angeles

Unfortunately I was unable to attend, but I saw the second half on the tele. I too love this rivarly, and handing Kobe another loss from a non-playoff team should hurt his case for MVP. I'm glad we could assist in that department.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 06:15 AM   #3
LaydVik05
Grammar Nazi

LaydVik05 has an OK reputation so far

I saw it on tv...was a lot of fun to watch. lucky you got to go, i haven't been able to go to one of the games yet.
LaydVik05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 09:15 AM   #4
Frank Foley
High School Varsity 6th Man

Frank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat cool

Congrats on the win, guys. I can't say I was surprised, though (the Blazers are a tough matchup for LA). Your team is going to be absolutely scary in a few years.

Cheers.
Frank Foley is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: