Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 04-09-2008, 01:30 PM   #31
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Best Yahoo Public Team Ever?

What a *****, he deleted his post that proved it was a public league because it uncovered something else.

haha what a cheat ass punk. gtfo
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 01:31 PM   #32
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
I have to go now, and I'll post "Trade Transactions" Later.

Once again, Screenshot or Link it. I'm not searching the Forum. Other posters are asking for a link from me therefore my screenshot wasn't enough.

And you think just saying it is enough for you?

By the way, my team is a Public League Team, and it's only 12 teams. Is yours?

"I have to go now"?

Pathetic. GLove exposed again for the cheating lying ***** that he is.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:31 PM   #33
hotsizzle
Superstar

Quote:
12 Team Yahoo Public Leagues.

It's a public team so its 100% you don't have 2 teams in there or anything.

Here is how my team looks:

Just unstoppable. I'm in the Finals right now. I'll win for sure.

Quoting this so he cant edit it...
Old 04-09-2008, 01:32 PM   #34
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What a joker, who cheats at fantasy basketball?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 01:34 PM   #35
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
What a *****, he deleted his post that proved it was a public league because it uncovered something else.

haha what a cheat ass punk. gtfo

You all saw it was a Public League. Didn't need that post anymore.

By the way, as you know Public Leagues aren't as active as something like a ISH Premier League (the One with the forum). Last year, I had most of the league active, and with my brilliant trades, I ended up with a team like this:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54753
12 Team League.

This team stomps my Greatest Public Team Ever, but the Public Leagues are less active.

And before Sizzle says anything, I had another account in that league, for 5 days, which I didn't use to my advantage, therefore it didn't affect my team. There is no other proof of any kind of cheating besides the harmless 2 teams for 5 days. That team is pretty dominant too.

Won that league as well.
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 01:35 PM   #36
cornellunited
I hit open layups

cornellunited has an OK reputation so far

nah mine is 10 team, so if yours is 12 team then i agree yours is probably more impressive. If you ignore league size then I would beat you easy.

Doesn't change the fact that you're a cheating *****
cornellunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 01:35 PM   #37
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
What a joker, who cheats at fantasy basketball?

I'm not a cheater. That's a myth.

I'm gone for now, will be back later to post the rest of the info.

You guys just seem jealous. Why else are you not believing me?
Old 04-09-2008, 01:36 PM   #38
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornellunited
nah mine is 10 team, so if yours is 12 team then i agree yours is probably more impressive. If you ignore league size then I would beat you easy.

Doesn't change the fact that you're a cheating *****

Yeah that's what I thought.

Check out my other 12 Team League, wasn't a public league though.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:38 PM   #39
hotsizzle
Superstar

Quote:
You all saw it was a Public League. Didn't need that post anymore.

By the way, as you know Public Leagues aren't as active as something like a ISH Premier League (the One with the forum). Last year, I had most of the league active, and with my brilliant trades, I ended up with a team like this:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54753
12 Team League.

This team stomps my Greatest Public Team Ever, but the Public Leagues are less active.

And before Sizzle says anything, I had another account in that league, for 5 days, which I didn't use to my advantage, therefore it didn't affect my team. There is no other proof of any kind of cheating besides the harmless 2 teams for 5 days. That team is pretty dominant too.

Won that league as well.

You're a cheater.

You got exposed this year and you're getting exposed now. Everyone is aware of it.

How hard is it to post a link to your league?
Old 04-09-2008, 01:39 PM   #40
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
You're a cheater.

You got exposed this year and you're getting exposed now. Everyone is aware of it.

How hard is it to post a link to your league?

Cheater? I didn't cheat last year. And explain how I got exposed at cheating this year?
Old 04-09-2008, 01:40 PM   #41
cornellunited
I hit open layups

cornellunited has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Yeah that's what I thought.

Check out my other 12 Team League, wasn't a public league though.

yeah but i don't cheat, or go around boasting about having the best team EVAR INDAHOLEWORLD! Cause really the amount that my team is better than yours, and the fact that you have 2 extra teams in your league...who's to say which is more impressive, maybe someone else would say my team is better so don't go quoting me like its written in stone lol. sad
cornellunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 01:41 PM   #42
hotsizzle
Superstar

Quote:
Cheater? I didn't cheat last year. And explain how I got exposed at cheating this year?

Post the link cheater. Stop changing the subject and beating a dead horse. Post the link or gtfo
Old 04-09-2008, 01:41 PM   #43
Glove_20
The Expert

By the way for those that are wondering, how did I struggle so much this year after winning the league last year.

I did have the best team when healthy. And the only injured player I got cheap was Bibby. Otherwise, I got hte rest of the team when the player was acutally healthy.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:41 PM   #44
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Are you going to link to the league? Deleting the pic with the league ID is pretty damned sketchy, as is "not setting your line-up because you know you'll make the playoffs." IF that did happen, which I doubt, how many teams did you help make the playoffs that didn't deserve it? I wouldn't want you in my league.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 01:42 PM   #45
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornellunited
yeah but i don't cheat, or go around boasting about having the best team EVAR INDAHOLEWORLD! Cause really the amount that my team is better than yours, and the fact that you have 2 extra teams in your league...who's to say which is more impressive, maybe someone else would say my team is better so don't go quoting me like its written in stone lol. sad
I don't cheat either.

And yeah it's kind of hard to compare. That's why I said I had the best Public Team ever. (Which is a Default 12 team size). So your team doesn't even count.

But still nice team. But it's not a 12 Team Public League Team.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: