Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-10-2008, 02:34 AM   #1
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here
Default I'm about to pull my first all-nighter of my college career!!!

Hell Yea!!!!

Due to studying for a test that I had yesterday (wednesday) and studying very little for my Electricity, magnetic and optics test today(thursday).

Got two 12 fl. oz red bulls and some Nature Valley Granola Bars in case I get hungry.

Wish me luck!!!!!

Oh ya, I have an 8 am class too.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 02:38 AM   #2
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I'm about to pull my first all-nighter of my college career!!!

haha i did this for my 2 midterms last quarter, english and math... i ended up pulling a B in both... decent on less than 60 minutes of sleep

GL btw.. remember to take breaks and drink water and stuff... GL HAWK
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 02:39 AM   #3
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Hell Yea!!!!

Due to studying for a test that I had yesterday (wednesday) and studying very little for my Electricity, magnetic and optics test today(thursday).

Got two 12 fl. oz red bulls and some Nature Valley Granola Bars in case I get hungry.

Wish me luck!!!!!

Oh ya, I have an 8 am class too.

Oh God... don't remind me of that misery.
Can't believe this is just your first one...
When you see that sun in the morning it hurts...
then around 1:00pm... It is hell.
3:00pm you start getting use to it.
then around 8:00pm.... it's like you forgot you stayed up all night,
but he minute you get comfortable... you pass out.

Infact... you just made me want to go to sleep.

I'm sober tonight... It's hard for me to sleep without a few beers.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 02:50 AM   #4
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Never did that. Not sleeping much before an exam ain't good for your brain.
I'd rather get some good rest and not study everything and not be a zombie in the morning.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 02:53 AM   #5
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
Never did that. Not sleeping much before an exam ain't good for your brain.
I'd rather get some good rest and not study everything and not be a zombie in the morning.

Either way you're ****ed if you haven't studied before this session. I used to do it a lot but ended up dropping out. But that was more 'cause I was lazy as fcuk and didn't go to class.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 02:59 AM   #6
Mamba
Vince Carter > Kobe

Mamba has decent reputationMamba has decent reputation

its funny first all-nighter.

my first was last year (11th grade) and i had two last week as i had my 12th grade half-yearly exams.
Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 03:01 AM   #7
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Heh, me and my roommates have a chart to keep track.

We're such losers.

Edit: Whoa, you have your test tomorrow? And you plan on going into on no sleep? Ugh, that's a really bad idea man. Unless that 8:00 class is really important, you'd be best off to study til 6-7, skip that class and get a few hours of sleep, and then wake up and right the test whenever. Sleep is when you retain all of your new information. And if the test is actually during your 8:00 class... that just plain sucks. ****, I'd still recommend at least some sleep, but that's pushing it a little close with so little time.

Last edited by RidonKs : 04-10-2008 at 03:13 AM.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 03:02 AM   #8
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
Either way you're ****ed if you haven't studied before this session. I used to do it a lot but ended up dropping out. But that was more 'cause I was lazy as fcuk and didn't go to class.
I guess I had a lucky time when I was in university.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 03:07 AM   #9
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

Quote:

I think it's safe to say that you have a serious alcohol problem.
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 03:09 AM   #10
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

adderal saved my life in college...man that stuff works...focus like no other
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 03:13 AM   #11
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
Oh God... don't remind me of that misery.
Can't believe this is just your first one...
When you see that sun in the morning it hurts...
then around 1:00pm... It is hell.
3:00pm you start getting use to it.
then around 8:00pm.... it's like you forgot you stayed up all night,
but he minute you get comfortable... you pass out.

Infact... you just made me want to go to sleep.

Nailed it
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 03:20 AM   #12
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

4 years into college I've still never pulled an all nighter to study. Only reasons I've stayed up all night were:

1. It was too hot and i couldn't sleep
2. My girl had to pull an all nighter and i stayed up all night to keep her company cuz i didn't have class til late the next day
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 03:20 AM   #13
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation

This is not hard, you don't even need red bull for this, just stay awake, if you are actually struggling, I recommend taking a shower, will wake you up.

I've done two all nighters in the past four days, and I don't even have work, I have no idea why I do it.

And if your test is in the 8:00AM class, this is insanely easy, just study til 8:00, write the thing and then go to bed.
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 03:23 AM   #14
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Heh, me and my roommates have a chart to keep track.

We're such losers.

Edit: Whoa, you have your test tomorrow? And you plan on going into on no sleep? Ugh, that's a really bad idea man. Unless that 8:00 class is really important, you'd be best off to study til 6-7, skip that class and get a few hours of sleep, and then wake up and right the test whenever. Sleep is when you retain all of your new information. And if the test is actually during your 8:00 class... that just plain sucks. ****, I'd still recommend at least some sleep, but that's pushing it a little close with so little time.

I have the 2nd part of my test that I had yesterday. The graphics portion using Inventor.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 03:25 AM   #15
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

All Nighters have become a common thing to me...pretty much dont go to sleep till I see daylight usually. ****ing sucks but its a habit now. Gets worse in the summers too
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: