Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-10-2008, 04:12 PM   #1
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default I got mad beef with...

These posters I've never heard of with practically zero posts constantly chiming in on every argument between known posters. Who the **** cares what you think? Read, don't type. I don't want your **** mixing in with our ****. Your **** stinks like Glove_20.

What pisses me off even more is that you actually think anyone gives a damn what you think. No I don't care if you agree with poster A or think poster B is an idiot. You're an idiot for thinking anyone cares. Poster A doesn't even like you or want to know you. Poster C hopes you get IP banned.

Every thread now it seems these fools who have been lurking forever have decided to come out of the wood work. Get back in that wood you ****ing termites.

Your opinion is worthless unless at least one person actually remembers one of your posts. It's like a person who's face was melted off in a fire claiming you're ugly. You don't deserve an opinion. You deserve to have Lex Steele's ***** shoved through one ear and out the other with a rubber on, thus acting as an insulator and stopping the few electical charges your brain produces.

/thread.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 04:14 PM   #2
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I got mad beef with...

Agreed.

It's not like it's one at a time...It's a bunch of them infesting every thread and like out of 20 replies you have 10 with unknowns arguing with people and trying to get attention, if your going to start, just post neutral posts at first, at least rack up posts like that without interupting anything.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 04:16 PM   #3
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

The force within me senses many aliases at work.
including the late great VCDAPTW and Romosexual.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 04:17 PM   #4
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah, damn 0 post posters entering in every thread they see! The nerve of some people!

NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 04:21 PM   #5
KobesOneUglyTat
moc.spoohedisni

KobesOneUglyTat has an OK reputation so far

i seen hippos is a garbage poster, not suprised this idiot is looking for a way to exclude. hey moron, having alot of posts doesn't make you a good poster. you are prime example number one of that. your posts are pathetic and your knowledge scope consists of college basketball and wierd, lame jokes. go fack yourself you worthless pierce of shyt. better yet, get the f off ISH and never come back.
KobesOneUglyTat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 04:22 PM   #6
-primetime-

I see this too...

when I do see I usually think either:

A. this is an alias of one of the people I am argueing with and he is just trying to back himself up

or

B. they decide to post because "OMG!!!!, Maybe GOBB/TMOGE/ECT. will like me now and I am part of the cool crew!!!!"

and it is always very short posts like saying "I agree"...or "word"...or "DAMN YOU GOT OWNED!!!".....just ignore them
Old 04-10-2008, 04:22 PM   #7
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobesOneUglyTat
i seen hippos is a garbage poster, not suprised this idiot is looking for a way to exclude. hey moron, having alot of posts doesn't make you a good poster. you are prime example number one of that. your posts are pathetic and your knowledge scope consists of college basketball and wierd, lame jokes. go fack yourself you worthless pierce of shyt. better yet, get the f off ISH and never come back.

I love it.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 04:23 PM   #8
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobesOneUglyTat

is this what you were talking about Hippos????
Old 04-10-2008, 04:26 PM   #9
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I agree with i seen hippos and disagree with -primetime-

Do you guys like me yet?
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 04:27 PM   #10
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
is this what you were talking about Hippos????

The fool thinks his opinion matters still even though I said it doesn't. It's like a midget making fun of Shaq.

Quote:
I agree with i seen hippos and disagree with -primetime-

Do you guys like me yet?

See, Prime and I have never argued and hardly talk to each other. Now why would I want your uninformed ass getting involved in my ****? See what I mean?

This has nothing to do with not liking new posters. It has everything to do with new posters jumping into threads were people are beefing as if anyone wants to read their posts.

It's like if you were beefing with a guy for a long time. You got at it again and all of a sudden his friend comes out of no where and starts chirping you. You'd have this retarded look wondering why the **** that dude is talking to you.

Quote:
It matters to me b!tch. And your midget-y opinion may matter to you, but not to myself and those lucky enough to have a pituitary gland. I dominate you in a non-sexual way. Gnarley.

Again, the internet has given you the silly idea that anyone and everyone cares what you think. And again, this has to do with threads were two known posters are arguing about how they post and what they post about...I'M NOT SAYING I THINK POSTS ON ACTUAL TOPICS ARE USELESS.

Last edited by i seen hippos : 04-10-2008 at 04:32 PM.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 04:29 PM   #11
KobesOneUglyTat
moc.spoohedisni

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
The fool thinks his opinion matters still even though I said it doesn't. It's like a midget making fun of Shaq.

It matters to me b!tch. And your midget-y opinion may matter to you, but not to myself and those lucky enough to have a pituitary gland. I dominate you in a non-sexual way. Gnarley.
Old 04-10-2008, 04:30 PM   #12
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

This thread is about to get ugly..
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 04:31 PM   #13
KobesOneUglyTat
moc.spoohedisni

edited. this post was too extreme.

Last edited by KobesOneUglyTat : 04-10-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Old 04-10-2008, 04:33 PM   #14
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Get back in that wood you ****ing termites.

StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 04:36 PM   #15
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This thread became heated rather quickly.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: