Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-10-2008, 04:22 PM   #1
LakerLand
Can barely lace up my sneakers

LakerLand has an OK reputation so far
Default Article: Kobe should be MVP

"No one ever made Nash reach a conference final never mind win a title to give him his first MVP. He came on late in his career to transform himself, but that was never necessary with Bryant. At 29, hes been great for most of a decade. Hes paid his price for petulance. Joe Dumars is right: No more taking Bryant for granted.

His time, his trophy."

Source:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns
LakerLand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 05:13 PM   #2
ShowtymeCA2NC
Serious playground baller

ShowtymeCA2NC has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Article: Kobe should be MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerLand
"No one ever made Nash reach a conference final never mind win a title to give him his first MVP. He came on late in his career to transform himself, but that was never necessary with Bryant. At 29, hes been great for most of a decade. Hes paid his price for petulance. Joe Dumars is right: No more taking Bryant for granted.

His time, his trophy."

Source:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

'
nice piece...to bad it wont matter..Kobe will be the Greatest player never to win an MVP and its said because there are some that got one but dont deserve it as much as he does was with all the hard work and effort he puts into his craft...so sad..but i think he just cares about gettin that 4th ring
ShowtymeCA2NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 04:16 AM   #3
Chickybaby
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Chickybaby has an OK reputation so far

I think he gets too many Technical fouls to be seen as an MVP by the league.

They want a clean cut guy to use as a role model.
Chickybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 02:09 PM   #4
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would love to see Kobe win the trophy....but more then that. I want to see him win us a couple more rings!!!!

We shall see....tonights game he can state his case!!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:36 PM   #5
magicmanfan
Local High School Star

magicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected poster

KB has transformed his game....

He is a better leader, his passing is way up, he is
playing hard D much of the time....

We finish first, you gotta give it to him.
magicmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:52 PM   #6
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think you can make a great case for either Kobe, CP3, or Garnett. I think Kobe's complaining, techical fouls, and gambling defense work against him, however playing through a thrashed pinke gives him a step up.

Really you can't be mad if one of those three wins it. I think Garnett is the most under rated of the three. He is going to get knocked for playing in the east despite going 25-5 against the west. That and he played with two other allstars, but he turned that team into a defense powerhouse.
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: