Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 04-05-2008, 05:12 AM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Big Win Tonight

...Leaving us 3 games behind Atlanta for that 8th spot. New Jersey suffered a key loss, putting us a whole game ahead of them as well. Honestly, I think this is a two team race for eighth... Atlanta pretty much needs to blow it though, at this point, but we still have a chance, pretty easy schedule the rest of the way. The big advantage we have is that only two of our last six games are on the road, where as Atlanta has four of their last six on the road. And the thing I love the most is that Atlanta is SO bad on the road, they're 10-27 on the year, so... with that said, here's their remaining schedules.

Pacers/Hawks remaining schedules.

Pacers (32-44 -3 GB)

Sun 06 vs Milwaukee
Tue 08 vs Atlanta
Fri 11 @ Philadelphia
Sat 12 vs Charlotte
Mon 14 @ Washington
Wed 16 vs New York

Hawks (35-41)

Sat 05 @ Philadelphia
Tue 08 @ Indiana
Fri 11 @ New York
Sat 12 vs Boston
Tue 15 vs Orlando
Wed 16 @ Miami

We need Philly to lose against the sixers tomorrow, us, Boston, and Orlando... At least.

We need to win 4 or 5 out of six, and we need the Hawks to be the other way around.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 12:13 PM   #2
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation
Default Re: Big Win Tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
...Leaving us 3 games behind Atlanta for that 8th spot. New Jersey suffered a key loss, putting us a whole game ahead of them as well. Honestly, I think this is a two team race for eighth... Atlanta pretty much needs to blow it though, at this point, but we still have a chance, pretty easy schedule the rest of the way. The big advantage we have is that only two of our last six games are on the road, where as Atlanta has four of their last six on the road. And the thing I love the most is that Atlanta is SO bad on the road, they're 10-27 on the year, so... with that said, here's their remaining schedules.

Pacers/Hawks remaining schedules.

Pacers (32-44 -3 GB)

Sun 06 vs Milwaukee
Tue 08 vs Atlanta
Fri 11 @ Philadelphia
Sat 12 vs Charlotte
Mon 14 @ Washington
Wed 16 vs New York

Hawks (35-41)

Sat 05 @ Philadelphia
Tue 08 @ Indiana
Fri 11 @ New York
Sat 12 vs Boston
Tue 15 vs Orlando
Wed 16 @ Miami

We need Philly to lose against the sixers tomorrow, us, Boston, and Orlando... At least.

We need to win 4 or 5 out of six, and we need the Hawks to be the other way around.
The Hawks are clicking right now, theyre playing really good ball now. I still cant beleive Toronto lost to them, they were robbed of the game
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 01:00 PM   #3
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't see us catching them, we both have pretty similar schedules, don't see how we could make up 3 full games. Plus when we play em I think we'll lose.

All the better I say.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 07:21 PM   #4
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I don't see us catching them, we both have pretty similar schedules, don't see how we could make up 3 full games. Plus when we play em I think we'll lose.

All the better I say.
Our schedule is definelty easier. They still have to play Philly (one of the hottest teams right now), Boston and Orlando. They still have to play us. Pacers are 7-3 in the last 10 and are also starting to play better. Our game against them is very crucial. It going to be hard, but it can be done. I'd rathar have the Pacers in the playoffs than out
Old 04-06-2008, 07:30 AM   #5
Irk Woodsman
I airball my layups

Irk Woodsman has an OK reputation so far

Will the Celtics have home court locked up by the time they see Atlanta. It may not be an automatic loss for Atlanta on that one. No room for error on our part from now on.
Irk Woodsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 10:43 PM   #6
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Plus when we play em I think we'll lose.

Shows what I know. Pretty much dominated em start to finish. I wish I knew the plans for JO should we make the 8 seed. I don't think we'd upset Boston or anything stupid like that, but there's not much difference between (a probable) #11 and #14. Could get Augustin or Westbrook at either one probably.
Old 04-09-2008, 02:39 AM   #7
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

Quote:
Shows what I know. Pretty much dominated em start to finish. I wish I knew the plans for JO should we make the 8 seed. I don't think we'd upset Boston or anything stupid like that, but there's not much difference between (a probable) #11 and #14. Could get Augustin or Westbrook at either one probably.
Augustin isnt sure if hes going to enter the trade this year or not...hes really short too
Old 04-09-2008, 02:25 PM   #8
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I know y'all are lovin this. We're on our way. This is kind of reminding me of the 01-2 end of the season, when we had to win the last 5 games of the season to get in.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:37 PM   #9
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far

That was a nice win against Atlanta. I didn't watch it, but I heard the game was pretty good. Sounds like Mike Dunleavy had another great game. Like other people on this forum have said it will still be tough to make the playoffs, but there still is hope.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:52 PM   #10
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

who gets the tie-breaker if it comes to that?
Old 04-10-2008, 12:56 AM   #11
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

I think we do, I haven't heard otherwise... I could be wrong tho
Old 04-10-2008, 02:46 AM   #12
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Yeah we'd get the tiebreaker, 2-1 against ATL
Old 04-10-2008, 12:33 PM   #13
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here

Free tickets to Wednesday's game against the Knicks if anyone is interested:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/zve08h

You can get up to 4.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 02:04 PM   #14
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
Free tickets to Wednesday's game against the Knicks if anyone is interested:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/zve08h

You can get up to 4.
Hell yeah man. I really might go...
Old 04-10-2008, 04:24 PM   #15
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here

I'm going.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: