Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 04-12-2008, 12:38 AM   #1
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation
Default the cavs lately..

Whats up with them losing to crappy teams??

I feel like they do better against teams who are actually good. It's quite annoying.
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 12:39 PM   #2
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: the cavs lately..

The focus isn't there, and the energy level that we are accustomed to from certain players isn't there. We are playing with a sense of entitlement this year. Injuries have been a major factor, but I don't see the same hunger or energy. Of course, Mike Brown isn't going to change this b/c he's inept at reaching his team, but guys like Sasha/Andy are two who come to mind that are capable of giving us a lot more. Not really Andy so much, but he hasn't been playing with the same energy level this year.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 09:06 AM   #3
bisk

bisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputation

Well, then the play-offs shouldn't be any problem...
bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 11:47 AM   #4
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

I'm hoping they revert to their historical attitude of gearing up during the playoffs and playing better in big games, because otherwise we're screwed.

Wally still can't find his consistency. The story about him being anxious being with his new team is getting old. I expected more.

Injuries are decimating the team. In the beginning it seemed like a fluke. Now I'm wondering if our conditioning is really there. Is it a coincidence that the two guys who have been hurt the longest were both hold outs at the beginning of the season?

I'm liking that Mike Brown has finally put Devin Brown in the starting lineup. I would have liked to have seen Wally there, but he isn't living up to my expectations.

And beyond all that, if anything comes down to coaching we're screwed, for obvious reasons.

I really haven't seen our offense get much better this year, although Joe Smith has helped more than I anticipated.

Our defense has slipped since last year for whatever reason, and that was before and after the trade, so no excuses there.

In short, we're probably screwed.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 02:24 PM   #5
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I agree with MLH i think it seems like we think that just because we lucked our way into the finals last year that now we think we're entitled to something. Honestly if we keep playing like this i don't even see us getting past Washington in round 1 based on the way the Wiz are playing since Gil came back.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: