Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-12-2008, 02:02 AM   #1
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here
Default Whenever Lakers beat other team by far before half time

It shouldn't be this way, but whenever the Lakers beat other teams by far before half time, I usually get nervous and afraid Lakers might lose because they tend to have a habit of early relaxation and dug themselves in a hole. We've seen examples of that this season.

Isn't there anything they / Phil could do to prevent them from falling in this bad habits?
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 08:19 AM   #2
and1
High School Varsity 6th Man

and1 has decent reputationand1 has decent reputation
Default Re: Whenever Lakers beat other team by far before half time

man first i saw lakers won it and i was excited!!! then i saw they had a 30 point llead at one point and im pissed they ended up with only 3 points up at the end
and1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 12:39 PM   #3
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Droth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yea it kind of scares me how fast they give up big leads like last night and that one game earlier against Dallas, but a win is a win
Droth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 01:06 PM   #4
High Potential
Best poster ever

High Potential has decent reputation

No I know exactly what you mean, last night I didn't feel even close to safe with that 30 point lead, I don't know how I'd feel with a 40 point one. It's like I expected them to blow it, and of course they did! Almost as bad, they went up 15 with 5 minutes left in the game..AND THEN PRECEDED TO BLOW THAT LEAD TOO, for the same reason they blew the others, slacking on D, and jacking too many 3s. Clearly when we stick to our game plan and play our team defense we are one of the elite, as seen in our complete first half ownage of the Hornets, the top seed in the West. The only problem is we don't. It's like Stu says, when up 28 you have to focus on making it 38, and when up 38 you have to focus on making it 48.

I don't know any other teams fans that can say they don't feel safe with a 30 point lead.
High Potential is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: