Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 06-09-2006, 02:01 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default What's the next step in LeBron James' game?

What comes next in the evolution of King James?
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 05:35 PM   #2
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

an improved effort on defense. and a betta use of his size in the post
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 06:16 PM   #3
The Reign Man
I airball my layups

The Reign Man has an OK reputation so far

Everybody was talking about how Lebron was going to play the post more this season, what happened to that?
The Reign Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 07:15 PM   #4
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Still needs to improve his shot a bit, something like 50%FG, 36-38% 3pt, 80% FT.

But obviously the main thing he needs to do is become more consistent on defense, though it should be understood that this will not be his main focus and shouldn't be.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 11:29 PM   #5
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

I would like to see Leborn go to the post more and on Defence i would like to see him not gamble so much.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 07:18 AM   #6
Jazz Rockets all the way
I airball my layups

Jazz Rockets all the way has an OK reputation so far

i reckon he needs to work on his stamina cos he gets too tired in the later parts of the game
Jazz Rockets all the way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 04:53 PM   #7
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz Rockets all the way
i reckon he needs to work on his stamina cos he gets too tired in the later parts of the game

He has great stamina. He also plays more then anyother player in the NBA>
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 09:53 PM   #8
nawsanenawmean
I brick open layups

nawsanenawmean has an OK reputation so far

His jumpshot has improved greatly, but he could be a little more consistent with it. Improve on the defense end. DEFINITELY improve the free throw shooting. There are times when he should really be driving to the hole instead of shooting the jumper, when he knows he can get to the hole. Maybe that's just a mind thing, but it would be nice if he would take it to the basket more when he knows he can and needs to.
nawsanenawmean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 05:28 PM   #9
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

dude needs to be more aggressiving defensively, that would make him clearly more dominant.

Plus I'm not sure if he realizes, but for a SF, he's chizzeled and is much stronger than a lot of swingmen in the NBA, can overpower them, he should use that to his advantage, makes his jumpshot and drive that much more dangerous
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 01:49 AM   #10
lollol604
I airball my layups

lollol604 has an OK reputation so far

guarding the opposing teams best guards or SFs and try to keep TOs to 3-4
lollol604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 01:22 PM   #11
Lightemup43
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Lightemup43 has an OK reputation so far

He will be the MVP next year... He has the anticipation to be a great defenders its just gonna take some time. I think we all forget that this kid didn't even attend college so he is still unpolished. Hands down, the best player in the NBA and the sky's the limit
Lightemup43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 01:50 PM   #12
SpLiTViZiOnZ
Decent playground baller

SpLiTViZiOnZ has an OK reputation so far

my biggest gripe with Lebron is that he settles WAY too much for the outside shot when he can clearly get to the hole at will. He takes so many ill advised jumpers that it is an almost constantly frustrating thing to watch. TO's must be limited, although he handles the ball a lot, he gambles with the "thread the needle" type of passes when the situation doesn't neccessarily warrant such a play. He also must exert more energy on the defensive end because he has the ability and awareness to be a great defender. I believe that he will improve on all of the above for next year.
SpLiTViZiOnZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 02:48 AM   #13
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz Rockets all the way
The guy was 2nd in the league in minutes per game in the regular season and he averaged something like 47 mpg in the playoffs. If he had stamina problems, he would have probably died around Game 3 of the Washington series. Instead, he was making game-winning shots.

Get a clue.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 09:12 PM   #14
djfleet
I airball my layups

djfleet has an OK reputation so far

he should work on how hard he dunks on people. d jones in '04-05 was nasty. d west in '05-06 was devastating. this year i wanna see him actually injure someone while cramming on him!
djfleet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 12:18 AM   #15
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfleet
he should work on how hard he dunks on people. d jones in '04-05 was nasty. d west in '05-06 was devastating. this year i wanna see him actually injure someone while cramming on him!

What was DJones thinking?

Worst. Attempt to challenge a dunk. Ever.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: