Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 04-29-2008, 02:11 PM   #1
STelfair31
National High School Star

STelfair31 has decent reputation
Default STFU Wiz...

how many of you are tired of the Wizards just running at the mouth then we beat them last year pretty handily and are about to this year... should they just shut up???
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 03:56 PM   #2
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: STFU Wiz...

Let them talk. They are winning the war of words. We are winning the battles on the court, where it counts.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:39 PM   #3
Whiteness
Banned

Whiteness has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Let them talk. They are winning the war of words. We are winning the battles on the court, where it counts.

uh... I believe they're words are all garbage. They haven't won anything. They all involve some form of disrespect to a team that is CONSISTENTLY better than them. Lebron being 'overrated,' or the 'Mr. 4th Quarter' comment... all of them have proved nothing except Lebron is on a completely different level of professionalism than guys that have been in the league two years or more before him. I'm all for the Wizards being a good team... not any player who talks sh*t and doesn't come up with the clutch or gameplay. They are putting they're respective feet into their mouths. The war of words is over. There is nothing they can do at this point to back up their statements, short of coming up with a miraculous win at Cleveland to hopefully get the CHANCE to TIE the series. I don't see it happening.

And I don't care how injured you are... You don't almost brick a clutch trey in the last seconds if you are 'Mr. 4th Quarter'. That's just not how it goes.
Whiteness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:51 PM   #4
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteness
uh... I believe they're words are all garbage. They haven't won anything. They all involve some form of disrespect to a team that is CONSISTENTLY better than them. Lebron being 'overrated,' or the 'Mr. 4th Quarter' comment... all of them have proved nothing except Lebron is on a completely different level of professionalism than guys that have been in the league two years or more before him. I'm all for the Wizards being a good team... not any player who talks sh*t and doesn't come up with the clutch or gameplay. They are putting they're respective feet into their mouths. The war of words is over. There is nothing they can do at this point to back up their statements, short of coming up with a miraculous win at Cleveland to hopefully get the CHANCE to TIE the series. I don't see it happening.

And I don't care how injured you are... You don't almost brick a clutch trey in the last seconds if you are 'Mr. 4th Quarter'. That's just not how it goes.

I meant that they are winning the "war of words" in a mocking way. Of course, nothing they say has any meaning, but if it makes them feel better about themselves when they lose to the Cavs for the 3rd year in a row........

Haywood is a joke. Dude has a big body, but has been nothing but an underachiever. For him to say what he said is comical. I don't get angry, and neither does LeBron. Nor should he. He shouldn't respond, even though there are people that think he should. Haywood's play provides the punch line to the joke that he is......
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: