Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 07-17-2006, 05:57 PM   #16
xxxSuperStar
I Like Tacos

xxxSuperStar has an OK reputation so far

Z is a good center, just not on the Cavs. I mean it was clear to everyone that the Cavs had their best success when Varejo was on the floor. They also showed they could win without Hughes.

I hate Gooden's inconsistency, but LeBron needs an athletic big man that can finish to play with.

How many open shots does LeBron create for Hughes that he misses because he's a terrible shooter? TOO MANY!
xxxSuperStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 03:43 PM   #17
Cavs2007Champs
Common-sense Cavs Fan

Cavs2007Champs has decent reputation

Z's offensive game is one of the best overall for all centers in the NBA. he can't run the floor, but not a lot of true centers can really run the floor. He's tall as hell and can block shots and get rebounds. He keeps us in contention as a team. He's experienced.

He just doesn't have that killer instinct, and doesn't have much power/strength. It's harder for a 7 plus footer to be really athletic. how many 7 footers do you see pulling a dunk like LeBron or Vince off?? you don't.

Z will be good until his contract is over, then we just find someone new, or hope he signs for the MLE ,or something small due to his commitment to the Cavs over the years.
Cavs2007Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 08:52 AM   #18
Legend
I hit open layups

Legend has no real reputation yet.

I like Z, hes the best shooting center in the league. He probably cant run the floor but can do other beneficial things.

I dont think we should get rid of him, everyone has thier advantages and disadvantages and I think Z's advantages outways the disadvantages.

We can start with Z but make a more athletic center play the majority of the game. at clucth time put Z in the game for experience and free throw shooting as well.
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 05:28 PM   #19
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

lebron_zoom has an OK reputation so far

How could you NOT like Zydrunas, hes big, bald and funny looking. Greatest Center by far!
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 11:53 PM   #20
zunami
Can barely lace up my sneakers

zunami has an OK reputation so far

what?? how can you guys like his game? he's slow, doesnt like contact, doesnt look motivated, gets in foul trouble if he tries to play defense. I respect his skill level but his style of play is so......feminime.
zunami is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: