Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 04-15-2008, 04:11 PM   #16
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My 2008/09 Pacers Team.

I'm starting to really want Ramon Sessions. Kid's been delivering big time since he's gotten consistent minutes in Milwaukee. Wonder how much it'd take to sign him.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 06:47 PM   #17
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I'm starting to really want Ramon Sessions. Kid's been delivering big time since he's gotten consistent minutes in Milwaukee. Wonder how much it'd take to sign him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramon_Sessions
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 04:48 AM   #18
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Trade Dunleavy/Tinsley/Williams to Chicago for Hinrich/Nocioni/Sefolosha

I like

Hinrich
Nocioni
Granger
JO
Murphy

------

Foster
Diogu
Graham
Sefolosha
Rush
Daniels
Diener
#1 Draft Pick

And also, maybe if we could trade Daniels for next to nothing, but hopefully a decent SF.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 07:42 AM   #19
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
i totally agree. I dont think the Bucks are going to let go of him. I think Mo Williams will be on the block. I remember the Pacers were interested in him, but i doubt that now, he hasnt been playing well and I think he was injured this season too (we have enough injured players). But Sessions would be an amazing pick up, but I doubt Bucks are letting him go
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 07:49 AM   #20
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Trade Dunleavy/Tinsley/Williams to Chicago for Hinrich/Nocioni/Sefolosha

I like

Hinrich
Nocioni
Granger
JO
Murphy

------

Foster
Diogu
Graham
Sefolosha
Rush
Daniels
Diener
#1 Draft Pick

And also, maybe if we could trade Daniels for next to nothing, but hopefully a decent SF.
thats not a bad trade proposal. Only issue is, I dont think Bulls want an injured Tinsley. Instead of sending Williams I would rather somehow send Daniels and keep Williams. Hes going to be one good players in this league, hes just need more mins and stay out of trouble

With:
Hinrich
Granger
Nocioni
JO
Murphy

We would be a better defensive team with the first 4 spots (Murphy always looks confused on defense). Nocioni is a lock down defender. He reminds me of Artest and Dunleavy reminds of Jalen Rose...Coincidently, we traded Rose back in the day (along with others) to get Artest (and Brad Miller)

Last edited by PacerRaptor : 04-18-2008 at 07:53 AM.
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: