Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-13-2008, 04:08 PM   #16
LuppersGB
GB Laker Nation

LuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Official PimpCast: Spurs vs. Lakers, 4/13/08, 12:30PM PST, Staples Center

hell yes
LuppersGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 04:56 PM   #17
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official PimpCast: Spurs vs. Lakers, 4/13/08, 12:30PM PST, Staples Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Bangers?

oh man now i'm hungry for some shepards pie or bangers and mash...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 05:50 PM   #18
akts
Serious playground baller

akts has decent reputationakts has decent reputation

now of we can take care of business with the kings.. it will be good.
akts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 05:51 PM   #19
akts
Serious playground baller

akts has decent reputationakts has decent reputation

Why do they keep saying the lakers are blowing out the shorthanded spurs? We are shorthanded as well damnit.
I hate that!
akts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:01 PM   #20
GMW
Local High School Star

GMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation hereGMW has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Well I hope it turns out like last time...you predicted a loss...and we gotta win..
it never fails

Great win to take sole lead of the West. Now just stay focussed against the Kings and I'm sure we'll clinch it, Rockets are bound to drop one of their next 2.
GMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:26 PM   #21
Fedor - Laker
Local High School Star

Fedor - Laker has an OK reputation so far

Great game by us, total domination in the 3rd and 4th! Woot!
Fedor - Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 08:05 PM   #22
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
oh man now i'm hungry for some shepards pie or bangers and mash...

i have some haggis for you in the fridge... help yourself!

great win Lakers!!!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 08:21 PM   #23
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Easily one of the biggest win of the seasons.

The thing that made me happier was this stat right here:
The spurs were held to 32 second half points and those are for the doubters that think we will fold defensively in the playoffs (jon barry).

Pau Gasol did an excellent job defensively on tim duncan forcing him into a mediocre 6/19 performance and was able to block both of his shots.

The one thing we should improve on is falling for pump fakes almost every single time there is an open shooter but thats something they all have to eventually learn after getting burned once or twice.

only one more win laker fans and we clinch the top seed in the west for the first time in I dont know how long.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 08:52 PM   #24
Local High School Star

211269 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
The thing that made me happier was this stat right here:
The spurs were held to 32 second half points

Me too, my tacos were great!
211269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 08:58 PM   #25
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Pau Gasol did an excellent job defensively on tim duncan
yeah he did.. after the game they talked about it on the radio and i guess pau went to phil before the game and told him he's had good luck guarding duncan in the past because of his length...

great big fat win for the lakers today... obviously the spurs had a bad game and certainly missed manu a ton... but the guys didn't coast until pops had waved the white flag...
that first half was great, a playoff level pace and both teams executing well on both ends of the floor....
the second the spurs kinda forgot to show up and for once the lakers really took advantage of it
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: