Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 04-13-2008, 05:30 PM   #1
Dengness9
Homecourt: Hell

Dengness9 has decent reputationDengness9 has decent reputation
Default Dengness9 is back

The longest ban on any ISH member has officially ended. Great returning here for the last 3 games of a Bulls season that has been more pathetic than any I can remember. No light at the end of the tunnel in Chi-city.
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:56 PM   #3
ILballa
Hemp Coach

ILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Dengness9 is back

How long were you banned for?
ILballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 09:27 PM   #4
marksmith
Can barely lace up my sneakers

marksmith has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 2 3 5
Bwhahahahahahahaa!!! F-ing clown, your Bulls blow. Deng is garbage compared to Kobe and should have been included in a deal without any hesitation. That fool isn't even top 15 at his own position. You thought your garbage Bulls would make the Finals this year (or lose the ECF in 7 games at worst). Sucks for you, chump. The intelligent former Bulls fans (myself and a few others) stopped following these losers a while ago and started following KOBE (aka '08 MVP) and the LA LAKERS.

Chicago's "core" = SHIT.

Can this guy get banned next for being a *********?

Hey... do me a favor and just keep posting on the Lakers board - we don't need any bandwagon jumpers here.

And as soon as the Lakers lose in the first round, you'll find out how "great" your team is. You play in the west, dummy, where big men rule. I can't wait to see which team gets to stomp the Lakers in the playoffs.
marksmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 11:54 AM   #6
marksmith

Quote:

I will keep posting on the Lakers board. Unlike many Bulls fans, they have common sense (some of them are idiots, but most of them are decent). Just swap rosters for a second (Kobe is a Bull; Gordon, Hinrich, Thomas, and Deng are Lakers). I don't think a single one of them would be dumb enough to consider the garbage on their team too talented for Kobe. But like I said, it's all about common sense.

Fixed.

I already know how great Kobe and the Lakers are. I'm not sure you Bulls fans know how awful your players are, however.

The Lakers play in the West, where Kobe Bryant rules.

And Gasol/Bynum combo for the next 5 years will be better than anything in this league. Yes, the Pau Gasol your joke of a GM failed to acquire, and Andrew Bynum, the lottery pick who actually developed into something more than a worthless bust.

Won't be happening, junior. The Lakers are the best team in the West. Boston might win it all this year, but after that, the league is screwed. We'll be known as the land of 17-18 championships. Your Bulls will be known as the losers who could have acquired Kobe for garbage, but didn't.

I don't know if you live in LA or not, but Gasol is a nice PIECE to a championship caliber team, but he's not Tim Duncan. IF (and that's a big IF) Bynum is completely healthy, then you have a chance against the Spurs or Suns, but really, if you've got to play a half court offense against either of those teams without a healthy Bynum, you're in a world of trouble.

Moreover, I really don't think we would have done Kobe any favors. We would have traded away all the reasonable ok pieces on our roster (or roster is full of "ok" players) and Kobe would have been the only thing worth watching. Plus, I don't think that sissy could handle the Chicago media.

While the Bulls aren't very good now, there's reason to believe this year was a fluke given the body of work for most the players on this roster. The Lakers are similarly situated. Their body of work (2-4 years) is not very good (except for Kobe).

I fully expect an ugly 6 game series with the Suns or Spurs to send you packing. Also, it will be nice to finally prove the right answer to the "Kobe or Shaq" debate is SHAQ SHAQ SHAQ.

While Kobe is the best player in the league, Shaq is, debatable, the most dominant player since Chamberlain. And as the old saying goes, every great player has one more good year in them.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:13 AM   #8
marksmith

Quote:
I have it luckier than most dynasty Bulls fans. Most of them continued to follow these losers.

No... Luck is when you actually do something yourself. You just switched teams from one dynasty to another, which makes you a bandwagon jumping idiot.

I can't wait until Utah or Charlotte have a few good seasons in a row to see you on here talking about Chris Paul or Darren Williams.

Being a fan of a team (and especially of a team in your city) means much more than just rooting for them when they're winning championships, it means being a fan when they lose too. There's 30 other teams in basketball with the same goals as the Bulls and the Lakers, and sometimes they're going to win. It's that simple. Would it have been nice to get a few more championships? Sure. But I don't switch to the winningest team when mine struggles.
Old 04-16-2008, 02:08 PM   #9
SourGrapes
let's go lake show!

SourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marksmith
I don't know if you live in LA or not, but Gasol is a nice PIECE to a championship caliber team, but he's not Tim Duncan. IF (and that's a big IF) Bynum is completely healthy, then you have a chance against the Spurs or Suns, but really, if you've got to play a half court offense against either of those teams without a healthy Bynum, you're in a world of trouble.

Moreover, I really don't think we would have done Kobe any favors. We would have traded away all the reasonable ok pieces on our roster (or roster is full of "ok" players) and Kobe would have been the only thing worth watching. Plus, I don't think that sissy could handle the Chicago media.

While the Bulls aren't very good now, there's reason to believe this year was a fluke given the body of work for most the players on this roster. The Lakers are similarly situated. Their body of work (2-4 years) is not very good (except for Kobe).

I fully expect an ugly 6 game series with the Suns or Spurs to send you packing. Also, it will be nice to finally prove the right answer to the "Kobe or Shaq" debate is SHAQ SHAQ SHAQ.

While Kobe is the best player in the league, Shaq is, debatable, the most dominant player since Chamberlain. And as the old saying goes, every great player has one more good year in them.

lol at this guy thinking he knows about the lakers. stick to kirk hinrich and the untouchable luol deng. and until the bulls win with someone not named michael jordan theyll always be known as a one hit wonder.
SourGrapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 03:14 AM   #11
Dengness9
Homecourt: Hell

Dengness9 has decent reputationDengness9 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourGrapes
lol at this guy thinking he knows about the lakers. stick to kirk hinrich and the untouchable luol deng. and until the bulls win with someone not named michael jordan theyll always be known as a one hit wonder.

More like 6 hit wonder
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: