Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 04-14-2008, 11:32 AM   #1
brandonman
High School JV MVP

brandonman has decent reputation
Default Meltdown in Denver

I dont know about you guys but that game last night in Denver was Pathetic to watch. 19 fouls at halftime. We couldnt hold on to the basketball, couldnt stop the fastbreak as a result of the numerous turnovers, I saw both T-mac and Scola shot airballs, Mutumbo taking 14 ft jump shots off the side of the glass. Chuck Hayes gets his shot blocked by AI, Could not hit a free throw to save our life, and now Rafer is hurt. If rafer, battier, and bobby jackson are out tonight against the Jazz, I would even play T-mac. Id just go ahead and rest the starters until the playoffs. Without those 3 we dont stand a chance, we barely do with them.... How do you go from playing nearly a perfect game against the Suns to looking like a team that would lose in the D-League. Just yesterday i stuck my neck out there to defend these guys and I dont know how i can defend last nights performance. The Nuggets are not that damn good.
brandonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 08:45 PM   #2
Nam Vo
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Nam Vo has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Meltdown in Denver

Well a loss like yesterday was not acceptable, but in the Rocket's defense, Bobby Jackson and Shane Battier did not play. Still though, the Rockets 'D' never made the crucial stops, and at times were struggling to score on the worse defense in the league =/. And it doesn't help when AI drops 30+ going 12-20? Oh well, we have to put this behind us and win one of the next two games to clinch home court for the 1st round.
Nam Vo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: