Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-14-2008, 10:53 PM   #1
socluis90
Can barely lace up my sneakers

socluis90 has an OK reputation so far
Default Lakers first and second home playoff date?

Hey I was wondering if our playoff dates are confirmed yet? Obviously we don't know who our opponent is yet but I figured the Lakers FO might know when we will play our first 2 games since the opponent doesn't matter. I want to buy tix for the game but if it's the usual 12:30 tip off on Sunday I can't make it. Thanks!
socluis90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 04:18 PM   #2
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers first and second home playoff date?

I personally doubt you will be able to buy tickets. They are all probably sold out unless if somebody canceled at the last minute or something.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 11:15 PM   #3
socluis90
Can barely lace up my sneakers

socluis90 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
I personally doubt you will be able to buy tickets. They are all probably sold out unless if somebody canceled at the last minute or something.
Oh don't worry man, stubhub has me covered. It sucks to pay scalper prices but if that's what I got to do it's all good.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow night.
socluis90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 03:21 AM   #4
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This brings to mind the playoffs...

When IS the first playoff game of the first round?
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 05:14 AM   #5
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I might be going to Denver in two weeks to check out the Kanye concert.
I hope the Lakers might be in town around the same time.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 07:49 AM   #6
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
This brings to mind the playoffs...

When IS the first playoff game of the first round?

19th of april? (saturday) I might be wrong.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 09:54 AM   #7
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
19th of april? (saturday) I might be wrong.

I thought I recall the announcers saying that the Lakers get 6 days rest before the playoffs start?!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 10:06 AM   #8
LuppersGB
GB Laker Nation

LuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat cool

Please be on a sunday for an early tip-off!!! please! Please! i wanna watch the game.
LuppersGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:01 AM   #9
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuppersGB
Please be on a sunday for an early tip-off!!! please! Please! i wanna watch the game.

actually, i think thats what i heard too... like a 12:30PM PST game... (add 8 hours for your time)

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:42 PM   #10
LuppersGB
GB Laker Nation

LuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat cool

ah hell yes
Old 04-16-2008, 05:08 PM   #11
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
actually, i think thats what i heard too... like a 12:30PM PST game... (add 8 hours for your time)

Thanks...

This morning in the Times I read that it was going to be an early sunday game. However there was no specifics about the time.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 07:36 PM   #12
LuppersGB
GB Laker Nation

woooo
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: