Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-15-2008, 07:13 PM   #16
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation
Default Re: What's the Fattest Thing You've ever done?

about a month ago, I had just come back from an exam around 9:30 pm and was just watching a movie to relax. Around 11pm, I get a craving for delivery.

I ended up ordering 4 mini-burgers, 1/2 lb. of chicken nuggets, large curly fries, and an 8-inch cajun soft pretzel. Ate everything except for half the large curly fries. Then went to bed around 3.
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 07:17 PM   #17
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The first time I blazed I was with my friends and didn't know what to expect. I knew I would get munchies, but with the numb fealings and all the thoughts going through my head, I started getting worried which added hunger to my munchies.

We scavanged his house for food, I ate a whole bowl of fruit (Didn't share with them "Lol PWNZOR")

Then we went back to my place and ate everything in my freezer and took that **** to the bus which took us to Wonderland (Theme park for you retards)

Add to that random sugar cakes and **** over there and rides, it wasn't a good day.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 07:23 PM   #18
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hadn't gone food shopping in a week or so, so there wasn't much left in my house to eat. I made grilled cheese, and ultimately wasn't satisfied with just the cheese, so I heated up some breakfast sausages, and added like five to each sandwich. I almost threw up immediately after I finished the second sandwhich. I'll never do that again.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 07:58 PM   #19
bballog
Chamilitary Mang!!!

bballog has an OK reputation so far

yeah quite an accomplishment on my part
bballog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 08:02 PM   #20
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
your mom

wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 08:08 PM   #21
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I eat out of boredom sometimes. Just cuz there's a lot of food in my house. lol

Sometimes I smell my my fingers after I eat something really good...And whenever I buy Cheeseburgers, I eat the melted Cheese that's stuck to the wrapper...I'm a real fatass.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 08:10 PM   #22
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

I once ate nine White Castle sliders, plus 3 slices of pizza in about half an hour. Tasted awesome, but I took the most painful **** about four hours later
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 08:30 PM   #23
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
I once ate nine White Castle sliders, plus 3 slices of pizza in about half an hour. Tasted awesome, but I took the most painful **** about four hours later

mmm i had a similar thing happen to me.
i was recently in ny, and my friend and i decided to pay homage to 'harold and kumar' by going to whitecastle. we ordered one of those 30 burger packs and large chips, a couple of drinks.

we managed to finish the burgers and chips, but needless to say were chucking up in the carpark a quarter hour later
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 09:03 PM   #24
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Back when I was a fat ass, it wasn't unusual for me to get a Nacho Bell Grande, Nacho Cheese Chalupa and Double Decker Supreme from Taco Bell.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 09:14 PM   #25
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Four Redbullz
Two shotz Vodka
Two Lamb Gyroez with Small Friez
Seven Slicez of Greek Pizza
Four Bowlz of Breyer'z Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

Body fat shot up to 4%!

Needless to say, I fasted the entire day after, and did three hours of H.i.i.T.

(True story)
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 09:16 PM   #26
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That's three percent too many.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 09:31 PM   #27
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Killed half a keg the day after the Super Bowl by myself!!!

crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 09:38 PM   #28
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i went to subway the other day and got two footlong subs because they were 5 bucks each and i thought i would have one for lunch and one for dinner, i ate them both in less than an hour. there's this place called "taco johns" in the midwest that sells "six pack and a pound" (six tacos and a pound of these potato oles that are like spicy tater tots) and whenever i go home for the holidays or whatever i have been known to eat the whole f*cking thing.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 09:55 PM   #29
cartmanclone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Four Redbullz
Two shotz Vodka

Body fat shot up to 4%!

(True story)
what were u fasting for>
Old 04-15-2008, 09:58 PM   #30
Day La Ghetto
Decent college freshman

Day La Ghetto has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Four Redbullz
Two shotz Vodka

Body fat shot up to 4%!

(True story)

3 hours of hitt
Day La Ghetto is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: