Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-09-2012, 02:22 AM   #76
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation
Default Re: What's the Fattest Thing You've ever done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
your mom

GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:43 AM   #77
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryimnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

After I blazed, I munched an entire large bacon, pepperoni, and ham toppings pizza, and drank a large vanilla milk shake.
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:45 AM   #78
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnew09
After I blazed, I munched an entire large bacon, pepperoni, and ham toppings pizza, and drank a large vanilla milk shake.
Unreal.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:52 AM   #79
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

a girl back in high school. head only though.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 08:54 AM   #80
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz

What are you laughing at? Your the guy who tosses off and wipes it on the sheets. GoRapz attacked by a crane as well from memory.

Anyway, for me it was going to McDonalds in Korea (2007) and pretending I was ordering for 3 people, taking it home, playing NBA2K7, and zoning out on food. 1 Big Tasty (GOAT Burger, had hot salsa in it), 3 double cheeseburgers, 2 chicken wraps, large fries, and orange soda. Fattest I have ever felt, and huge shit the next day. The was my last time overeating.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:37 AM   #81
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

Back in the day my friends and I would go to McDonalds almost every day after long hours of playing xbox. I would usually always get 2 mcchickens and 2 double cheeseburgers and maybe a 4 piece nugget here and there
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:40 AM   #82
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Most I have ever eaten I think was an entire platter of taco dip, 8 chicken wings, and a box of ice cream sandwiches. I was pretty baked.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:40 AM   #83
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

McDonalds in Japan had these chicken pieces (like patties) that had red pepper inside and others had cheese. I was really hungry and couldn't find somewhere else for dinner so i ordered four of these (basically like ordering four chicken breasts), some fries and got a huge beer from the convience store and sat and had dinner.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:02 AM   #84
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Most I have ever eaten I think was an entire platter of taco dip, 8 chicken wings, and a box of ice cream sandwiches. I was pretty baked.

I have vague recollections from the college years of waking up surrounded by empty boxes and various wrappers. We used to call it the "screaming munchies".
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:15 AM   #85
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

I'm sure I have a better one, but I remember putting the contents of one whole platter of salmon carpaccio from a buffet table on my plate. The platter was full.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:33 AM   #86
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
your mom
4 years after this was posted, it's still gold.
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:36 AM   #87
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

In terms of pure mass, the fattest thing I've done is eat 20 pancakes in one sitting at IHOP. However, that was in a battle with friends and did not hold that feeling of, "Man, I feel guilty for not being able to contain myself".

On the flip side, probably 6 or 7 years ago, I remember embarking on a drive to MSU to visit my girlfriend. I'd just gotten out of class myself and I was quite hungry, and I don't think we were planning on going out to eat that night, so I stopped at Little Caesar's on my way and bought my own Hot-n-Ready pizza. Then proceeded to eat it straight out of the box in the front seat of my car.

Already feeling self-conscious about eating my own large pizza, alone, in the front seat of my car, in the Little Caesar's parking lot, a group of five teenagers emerged from the shop next door on cue. One guy saw me dominating a 'za in the my Mercury Tracer, then immediately got his friends' attention and soon they all began pointing and laughing. The ring leader ended up giving me a thumbs up, in what I interpreted to be a "Yeah man! Do your thing!" type of approval, but I felt a little ridiculous nonetheless. I felt like rolling down my window and reassuring them by saying something like, "It's okay guys, I'm on my way up to see my girlfriend... I have a girlfriend. And I'm not as pathetic as you think I am... " But I knew that'd probably just make things worse.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 08-09-2012 at 10:40 AM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:13 PM   #88
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

In 12th grade, a classmate & I challenged each other in a pizza eating contest. I won. How? I ate 3 entire boxes (Domino's medium sized), while he barely got through the 2nd box.

I had the shits for days!
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:27 PM   #89
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I eat 2.5 calories of food in one meal every night easy peasy lemon squeezy. (srs)
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: