Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-16-2008, 11:02 AM   #16
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lets start a Lakers Playoff Campaign~!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuppersGB
How about changing it to land of 15 NBA championships. Or would that just curse the team?

my belief is that you never count your chickens before they are hatched...

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:48 PM   #17
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

everbody just needs to find a lakers avy they like of thier own that will show support, no pua or kobe or avys that single out one or a group of players...just a lakers logo..if you google lakers you'll find tons of logos that can be turned into an avatar

then think of something for the location line that everyone can use, i was the original "land of 14 NBA championships" was mine orginally but so many of trolls ended up wearing it i took it down...lol
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:50 PM   #18
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike

that's correct because you might get hungry some morning and decide to have breakfast which would screw up your count
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:53 PM   #19
LuppersGB
GB Laker Nation

LuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat cool

Fair enough, i thought similar, i just thought it would be funny to piss all the guys in the main forum off even more than this new avitar invasion will
LuppersGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:06 PM   #20
Frank Foley
High School Varsity 6th Man

Frank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
that's correct because you might get hungry some morning and decide to have breakfast which would screw up your count

Mitch Hedberg (R.I.P.):

Quote:
I ordered a chicken sandwich but I think the waitress misunderstood me, because she said, "How would you like your eggs?" So I tried to answer her anyhow. I said "Incubated, and then raised, and then beheaded, and then plucked and then cut up, then put onto a grill, then put onto a bun! Damn, it's gonna take awhile. I don't have time -- scrambled!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IueXtzdC6kA

Last edited by Frank Foley : 04-16-2008 at 01:12 PM.
Frank Foley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:21 PM   #21
Coop-A-Loop
I can handle it!!!

Coop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Pimp - How about something like this - easier to make than I thought?

Coop-A-Loop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:38 PM   #22
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
everbody just needs to find a lakers avy they like of thier own that will show support, no pua or kobe or avys that single out one or a group of players...just a lakers logo..if you google lakers you'll find tons of logos that can be turned into an avatar

then think of something for the location line that everyone can use, i was the original "land of 14 NBA championships" was mine orginally but so many of trolls ended up wearing it i took it down...lol

Hmmm... personally, i think we make a bigger impact and show more unity if we all have the same stuff... it really does get people's attention.

Thats my two cents. If its not uniform, then I will likely not change my avy.

Old 04-16-2008, 01:41 PM   #23
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop-A-Loop
Pimp - How about something like this - easier to make than I thought?

I would prefer it if others would help choose the avy... im not good at the graphical stuff... i just know what i like and it may not match with the others... yours looks good.. i know sizzle is digging something up too... better to have several to pick from...

but we do need as close to 100% participation as possible to make an impact. (despite what gts says! )

Old 04-16-2008, 02:02 PM   #24
SourGrapes
let's go lake show!

SourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

im getting excited about this!
SourGrapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:46 PM   #25
Jorn444Lakers
Local High School Star

Jorn444Lakers has an OK reputation so far

I agree everyone should have a uniform avy and location for the playoffs. It would look really cool, and it would make us look united as the "laker nation"

I'm excited! I just wish i was good at graphical stuff...
Jorn444Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:20 PM   #26
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

heres a rough draft kinda thing i put together...anything can be altered. pictures, texts, etc...fully customizable

comments? thoughts?

we still got a few days until playoffs so post suggestions or suggest other avys guys
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:51 PM   #27
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
heres a rough draft kinda thing i put together...anything can be altered. pictures, texts, etc...fully customizable

comments? thoughts?

we still got a few days until playoffs so post suggestions or suggest other avys guys

I like it except for the last pic in the series... i cant tell what it is.. haha

Also, is there room for text (it it makes any sense)? Like perhaps "Go Lakers" or something? or is that just lame?

Anyway, I like it!

Old 04-16-2008, 06:55 PM   #28
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I like it except for the last pic in the series... i cant tell what it is.. haha

Also, is there room for text (it it makes any sense)? Like perhaps "Go Lakers" or something? or is that just lame?

Anyway, I like it!

that last one was the only pic i can find of our bench

if people prefer other pics/text or a completely different avy, feel free to speak up
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:57 PM   #29
LuppersGB
GB Laker Nation

LuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat cool

it looks good. though i think that a go lakers text along with the pics would be slighlty better
LuppersGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 07:25 PM   #30
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
that last one was the only pic i can find of our bench

if people prefer other pics/text or a completely different avy, feel free to speak up

Nice job Hotsizzle.
Just a thought... out of respect to our non-Laker friends... we might not want to do that multiple/rolling pictures as it may be a viewing headache; i.e. viewing a thread with a bunch of our posts (that flashing avatar) might cause one's head to explode. You see what I'm saying?

On the other hand, it will certainly get their attention.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: