Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-16-2008, 12:36 AM   #1
sbw19
Decent college freshman

sbw19 has decent reputation
Default Lakers clinch #1 West seed

You can't deny the truth.
So weird seeing Lakers & Celtics atop their conferences again.
I demand a Lakers-Celtics finals this year!
sbw19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:39 AM   #2
Poseidon
Banned

Poseidon has decent reputationPoseidon has decent reputation
Default Re: Lakers = #1

Please be humble. Remember what happened to the #1 seeded Mavs in 2007?
Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:40 AM   #3
R.I.P-Chick
Decent playground baller

R.I.P-Chick has decent reputationR.I.P-Chick has decent reputation

GO Lakers!!!
R.I.P-Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:41 AM   #4
sbw19
Decent college freshman

Nothing wrong with a lil celebration Poseidon. Real season's yet to start.

Go Lakes!!
Old 04-16-2008, 12:45 AM   #5
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Celtics are the last team in the NBA that I want the Lakers seeing in the Finals. As a far of basketball, I am all for it. As a fan of the Lakers, please no..
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:46 AM   #6
sbw19
Decent college freshman

If you believe you're the best you gotta beat the best.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:47 AM   #7
High Potential
Best poster ever

High Potential has decent reputation

DON'T SPEAK SO SOON, THE FREE TACOS ARE STILL IN JEOPARDY. If we don't get those the fans will be pissed.
High Potential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:02 AM   #8
sbw19
Decent college freshman

It's official! Good to be #1 again.
Old 04-16-2008, 01:05 AM   #9
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

fck that, the lakers had the biggest turn around in the nba from last season. nobody expected this from Hollywood in 2008!
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:06 AM   #10
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
fck that, the lakers had the biggest turn around in the nba from last season. nobody expected this from Hollywood in 2008!
your right, nobody expected you to land pau for free
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:07 AM   #11
Silverbullit
Good college starter

Silverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected poster

Congratulations, Lakers! Well deserved!
Silverbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:07 AM   #12
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:08 AM   #13
Local High School Star

211269 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
The Celtics are the last team in the NBA that I want the Lakers seeing in the Finals. As a far of basketball, I am all for it. As a fan of the Lakers, please no..

I am still not sure the Celtics can beat the Pistons in a 7 game series. KG always fades in the playoffs and huge games...
211269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:10 AM   #14
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by 211269
I am still not sure the Celtics can beat the Pistons in a 7 game series. KG always fades in the playoffs and huge games...

That's what Paul Pierce is for.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:13 AM   #15
Local High School Star

211269 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
That's what Paul Pierce is for.

Sorry but you will need all 3 stars to have huge games to beat the Pistons in a series. Rondo and the bench sure as hell wont beat Detroit. I wont believe it till I see it.
211269 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: